• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone Like Tupac?

I haven't done it before, but when you made this thread, i searched at youtube.
He's pretty good :)

yeah i used to listen to Tupac alot before, he's one of the best rappers in the history. Right now i'm on T.I.

Tupac is THE best rapper of all time! He will be greatly missed. He didnt just rap about girls or getting high, most of his songs actually ment something. R.I.P Tupac.

@Azi: That's your opinion. In my opinion you can't even compare Tupac with 50 cent because 50 cent doesn't write that good songs plus his songs doesn't mean anything. 50 Cent doesn't affect people in the same way as Tupac did. Sure... 50 cent affects people who tries to be wanna be "gangsta's" etc... But Tupac affected almost every black man... Like everyone loved him. He was a rolemodel.

@Chronic: Not really.

Ontopic: Tupac is one of the greatest rappers I have ever heard. I am not really a fan of him but I really liked one of his song called "Changes". That song contains true facts that are problematics these days. Too bad he's dead.

Last edited:
@Azi: That's your opinion. In my opinion you can't even compare Tupac with 50 cent because 50 cent doesn't write that good songs plus his songs doesn't mean anything. 50 Cent doesn't affect people in the same way as Tupac did. Sure... 50 cent affects people who tries to be wanna be "gangsta's" etc... But Tupac affected almost every black man... Like everyone loved him. He was a rolemodel.

@Chronic: Not really.

Ontopic: Tupac is one of the greatest rappers I have ever heard. I am not really a fan of him but I really liked one of his song called "Changes". That song contains true facts that are problematics these days. Too bad he's dead.

THat's true if i listen to tupac i get inspired by him dont know why..

When I was younger... At the age of 10 or something... When I listened to his song called "Changes" I thought it was good because the actual song was nice... But then I didn't took the time to understand the song, but now I do. The song get's more important when you know what the message is. I admire him because of that song.

R.I.P Tupac :(

yea tupac rox :)
i dont usually liek stuff liek that but i like his.. other stuff like hitting woman from other artists suck ass

Eminem is the only rapper I like these days:p Although he doesn't rap so much anymore? I think ? :eek:

hes alright
I heard couple songs from him little while ago, don't have anything against him at least xD

Back