• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Anyone needs hoster? "LAST TRY"

i want hoster serious rl map project realized half year with ice islands wiat postman and more all text outfit like rl tibia but.... i dont no you are trustable...;/

i want hoster serious rl map project realized half year with ice islands wiat postman and more all text outfit like rl tibia but.... i dont no you are trustable...;/
@brandnew, I've added you

@tim26 Ahh I saw that project somewhere... and about trustable, it's up to you but I'm not here to thief a server, most of the offers I got.. I turned down

Last edited:
Theard can be closed, I'm hosting for Gallar!
----------------------------------------------
CLOSE PLEASE!

apocalypsee.mine.nu
I doubt he may get a better project to host;p

HOSTING SERVICE OPEN
--------------------
I left Apocalypsee because of Gallar cheated with items and exp. He gave gm to a random polack he tought was cool. Gallar also made a donation to get cash on a OTserver but It was ment for a dedicated. Nvm.

HOSTING SERVICE IS OPEN.
------------------------

HOSTING SERVICE OPEN
--------------------
I left Apocalypsee because of Gallar cheated with items and exp. He gave gm to a random polack he tought was cool. Gallar also made a donation to get cash on a OTserver but It was ment for a dedicated. Nvm.

HOSTING SERVICE IS OPEN.
------------------------

Yet the random `polack` was me, the same `polack` who told you how to get rid of people accessing your database without bigger problems.
Maybe you will tell now how immature you are? Believing everything your noob friends say. Moreover, yea, Gallar `cheated` with items, but so did you.

Nothing against anyone.

Yet the random `polack` was me, the same `polack` who told you how to get rid of people accessing your database without bigger problems.
Maybe you will tell now how immature you are? Believing everything your noob friends say. Moreover, yea, Gallar `cheated` with items, but so did you.

Nothing against anyone.

Nothing against "polack" but, Immature? We shouldn't mention how you threat players with your GM.
Cheat? Oh yeah, Gallar did TOO much. :thumbup: I believe it when my friends can prove it, Brom, 10 levels in 2 mins?. Thug Life made 100 levels on 1h. Guziec from 90-140 on 1h.... nothing more to say, bye :=)

Last edited:
Hello all, if u are in need to get your server hosted.. I can help you. I've got experience in hosting, I hosted Libera "rl map" with 100+ and it was before I didn't have this PC. Anyways, I live in Sweden.

PC Info:

I've clocked it today, to 2.83GHZ Quad.

Speedtest should be 100/100:

If anyone is interested in getting a host, PM me and we can talk more.

let's change for our net connections :D
mine is 300/25 :D

Thats a fucking nice internet speed :p

I've got 5200 download and 600 upload lol, i think i can't even hold 30 peoples :p

Back