• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

aol that protecs against red skull

j0rdi

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to have a aol that protecs to lose ur items when u have a red skull. Who can help me?

Kind regards

In Config.lua

I can It's So easy

amuletOfLossWorksForRedSkulls = "yes" -- Red Skull Players don't loose items while dieing, if set to "yes"
amuletOfLifeWorksForRedSkulls = "yes" -- Red Skull Players don't loose anything at all while dieing, if set to "yes"
infinityAmuletOfLoss = "yes" -- If set to "yes", then the amulet of loss wont be removed after the player died and lasts forever.
infinityAmluetOfLife = "no" -- If set to "yes", then the amulet of life wont be removed after the player died and lasts forever.
hotkeyAimbotEnabled = "yes" --
removeAmmoWhenUsingDistanceWeapon = "no" --
removeChargesFromRunes = "no" --
oldConditionAccuracy = "no" --
animationTextOnHeal = "yes" --
noDamageToSameLookfeet = "no" --
showFragsOnPlayer = "yes" -- Will show the Frags which a player made while looking at him, example: You see Test (level 100, frags 10); You see yourself (frags 10)
displayKillernameOnMonsterCorpse = "yes"

Back