• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Application

He's the one who started it all over again, he cant apply for something useful here, so he's just good at fighting ;)

or.. tbh its you who started it all over again..

Originally Posted by Mohzus View Post
See how fast everything has changed now Mizo? Running your mouth over something that had no relevance and all of a sudden, things are being brought out of your closet.

Seems like you're the black sheep.

Lol owned.

mainly pc+1:D:thumbup:

Yeah well, i guess you are working now. Or are you one who has several projects same time?

Why would anyone send their server to you just because your a GM?

Sounds like a typical scam to me.

+1.. He is a scammer, not seems to be.
He thiefed my server, find its good, and blocked me on MSN haha.

+1.. He is a scammer, not seems to be.
He thiefed my server, find its good, and blocked me on MSN haha.

Are you kidding me? You're still going on about me thiefing your server? Hahah! Mizo Mizo, when well you ever grow some balls and man up to the mistakes you make? You server sucked shit and didnt work properly, but you just wanted me as a hoster to fix your problems while you sit back and play "god". Hmmm. I don't see your server up? And to all those other viewers out there, You can read all the posts Mizo makes and my response all throughout my applications, but please leave a response on who you think is right... Cuz Mizo, im quite sick of your crap anywhere.

What do you have in mind for mapping? And I havent mapped in a long time so things might be rooough

Im trying to make an 'complicated' quest, If you are interested to map a island that the quest could be located in. That would be perfect :)

Back