• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Application

Mohzus

I shall split water.
Reaction score
Job Application​

About Myself...

Starting off, my name is Austin and I'm located in British Columbia, Canada. Currently 19 and I'm experinced in this field of work. Playing Open Tibia for 6 years as well as Real Tibia for 9 years. I, myself can handle situations under pressure while justifyed violations are put into unbiased considerations. If needed, I accept not being able to make a normal character to avoid the "corrupted player." Otherwise the community is relaxing to chat with, but most importantly i'm not those GameMasters that Ignore, Power Abuse, and basically be un-legit. On any level I will emphasize the rules and regulations depending on how serious the owner/owners would want me to consult. To finish off I can offer ideas on security and how to monitor the players that want to play unequal compared to the rest of the community

Still Thinking I may not be trustworthy?

Well if you're still edgy on hiring me, I am 100% behind the thought of starting as a Tutor/Low Access. Able to rank up with your knowledge as the Owner that I am trustworthy and that I am able to make decisions on enforcing rule violations without supervision.

Recommendations...

- Luffy1255
- Sir Shutter
- Uchuha1sasukee
- Santi
- Sizaro
- Nyan Cat
- Frankframer
- Syntax
- Merkz
- Prest
- Nevermore

Requirments...

Well I don't mind a server with a custom map or real map, just not crap. You get what I mean... not just a completely messed up server, otherwise send me a PM for hiring aswell with contact information to talk later. That's all I got to say. ^_^

Apart from my Application

As you can see, Mizo/Sp4sh/Wezza has been posting nonsense on my thread from the fact of me refusing to host most of his crap servers in the past. Don't be alarmed at first, but instead take your time to read through each post and to not turn a blind eye at his misdeeds. Sure I could erase this thread and start up a new one without people seeing what was said, but I'd like to keep this up to expose Wezza, Enjoy!

Last edited:
You already theifed me.. who ever wants to deal with him, dont come and cry after sending him your server.

You already theifed me.. who ever wants to deal with him, dont come and cry after sending him your server.

I didn't thief you, I just decided to go with a different project rather than yours, is that a problem? Is your server that I "thiefed" currently up? no ^_^ why? Cuz I thought it was garbage.

oh, and FYI, no one will trust a guy with 6 post, go bump some till u get 1000 post, and come back, and Its not necessary to put it up, but you took some ideas, even some maps maybe from it, nothing impossible, so still I'll call you a thief.

oh, and FYI, no one will trust a guy with 6 post, go bump some till u get 1000 post, and come back, and Its not necessary to put it up, but you took some ideas, even some maps maybe from it, nothing impossible, so still I'll call you a thief.

What does posts have to do with the work I do? Like you said I could simply go to the lounge board and play post games but what would I accomplish? And even ontop of that, I'm normally from Otfans so what's it to you how many posts I have?

I took some ideas from you server, where? All your statements are just "what if's" and hypothetically speaking without proof. I could easly just have said that you are a scammer as well and say anything about you to make you look like an idiot.

Anyone can point fingers.

Edit: One last thing, if you check the Join Dates between us, mines older than yours... Nice try though.

I do not think anyone will send their server to a GM. ^_^

Mizo dont know what you chatting bout you have allready thiefed Resorias map.. you are a down right theif you dick head get a life make your own

See how fast everything has changed now Mizo? Running your mouth over something that had no relevance and all of a sudden, things are being brought out of your closet.

Seems like you're the black sheep.

Well said Mohzus, Mizo thiefed World Of Resoria what is rising in august-september = custom map and its huge but mizo has to be a dick and thief it.

@davison

It's about time someone put that kid in his place. Anyone can be 8 feet tall behind a keyboard, something that would never be said in real life.

Funny how Gillad's GM application looks like a similar setup to mine. =/

You seem alright, can you do anything else. Judging from your application you seem to write well, want to make a storyline for my server? As well as GM ofc

Mizo dont know what you chatting bout you have allready thiefed Resorias map.. you are a down right theif you dick head get a life make your own

Dickhead hahahhahahahah own3d! Mhh.. I like that word.. :p

btw. Why you're not making an own open.tibia.server? Too lazy?..<_<

Mizo, mizo, mizo, rofl MIZO pwn ya'll, I'd not PWN if my name wasnt said at least for twice each reply, Ha-ha. and 'bout Resoria or w.e, the Map sux, also, Manual, or w/e this guys name, I was working with him around year ago, or just spoke with him, and FYI: the server kinda suck, and yes I have it, but Haven't thieved it, cus all the map is bugged, cus when I was downloading it It had a bug on 60-61%, so All things came up with, was only the map I guess, anyways, when the Resoria is up, I'll release the map I've got, see how mean am I?!

p.s I just searched, and I found all the server, not just the map, rofl!

Now, I let you feel the real-pain, working again for 1 more year, Haha.

Mizo, mizo, mizo, rofl MIZO pwn ya'll, I'd not PWN if my name wasnt said at least for twice each reply, Ha-ha. and 'bout Resoria or w.e, the Map sux, also, Manual, or w/e this guys name, I was working with him around year ago, or just spoke with him, and FYI: the server kinda suck, and yes I have it, but Haven't thieved it, cus all the map is bugged, cus when I was downloading it It had a bug on 60-61%, so All things came up with, was only the map I guess, anyways, when the Resoria is up, I'll release the map I've got, see how mean am I?!

So you're trying to tell me that you did the same thing I've exactly done to you?

Wow. Looks like someone's a hyprocite.

Back