• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Application

Due to your attitude.
And everyone has opinions,Same as you if i would created an application.
If you can't take that disrecommendtion then stop whining and move it.
au revoir :).

Disrecommending me soley on one post is unorthodox. You were mocking a members application and I called on it. Your disrecommendation holds no value because my application involves in-game relations. You haven't even seen me or conversed with me in-game. But it seems to me you lack interpretation on basic conversations because my previous post doesn't seem to be whiney? Without that what good are you being a potential game-master who works with a variety of different situations.

My reason is that you seem to be fullfilled in that moment on Experta's application to act snarky with dumb-whitted remarks. You have a recent thread on becoming a new and learning mapper, am I not correct? And from that thread you expect people to give you constructive criticism and/or advice on your mapping works right? So when you act such as you did on Experta's page, regardless if he's new or has mistakes, why mock him when here you are in the same position asking for help and need more experience. Do people mock you?

Wake up.

Do you think i discommended you because of that thread? I seriously don't care about you insulting or calling me a dick.This is internet.
You are already GM in several servers and yet you keep searching.
This is my reason.
You just showed yourself and other peoples how you make up things for any negative/hating reputation.
Au revoir.

[Bold]Due to your attitude.[/bold]
And everyone has opinions,Same as you if i would created an application.
If you can't take that disrecommendtion then stop whining and move it.
au revoir :).

So first it's my attitude and now it's how many servers I apply for? Keep your story straight kid. Oh which brings me to, what servers do you know of that I'm in? As far as I know only two? So again, how does that earn a disrecommendation haha! You're criticism and advise is pathetic on all levels.

So you're telling me that you weren't insulted when I said "Stop being a dick" when directly right after you posted here with that disrecommend, when in essence you were being a dick to experta.

How do I make up things again?

The fact of my pathetic level?
You went to my threads trying to show im wrong bla bla
And i moved it on
Here you keep arguing
And btw i wouldn't mind because it will just affect your application thread.

Just both look at yourself's , your acting childish arguing , Both of you stop it and get back on topic and look at what ur saying before u post it
thank you

I truley recommend MOhuz long time ago i hired him as a gm he was a great gm he is in the list of honored GM! he simply does the job perfectly.

i may re-host my server and im sure im gonna need you :p

Back