• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aprevia

Makeup

Master Member
Reaction score
Gms Cm or God

The player: Aprevia was yelling that: "TRADE ITENS HERE FOR ACC ON PACERA" anything like it...
so, i msg him..
he said that: "i trade my ek and my rp with many itens... ill give u my acc there, no itens, then u give me ur itens here, and then, i pass my itens to u there!"
i said that "ok"
he passed me the acc and pass, i logged on the site of real tibia
and changed pass, acc name,email, etc...
then i gave him my itens on cyntara (firewalker running shoes, pally donor legs, master archer armor, nm coat,devileye, crystl arrow, windged helmet, forever aol, curaga, 1fish 2x exp, 3ingots, ultimate mana rune, shocking shield and physical ring)
I passed him my acc of 'Makeup'
anh he said " log on pacera, ill pass u the itens"
when i try log there... acc or pass wonrong, he changed averything again... My acc on cyntara, and his acc on pacera! and got all my donates!!

Is it a noob action? yes. but him was very convincent!

I created other acc on cyntara, to talk to him, with a char, with name: Rich... look our conversation:
23:34 Rich [15]: man
23:34 Rich [15]: ray
23:34 Rich [15]: logged
23:34 Rich [15]: on
23:35 Aprevia [266]: u are on?
23:35 Rich [15]: where
23:35 Rich [15]: ?
23:35 Rich [15]: u thief
23:35 Rich [15]: me
23:38 Rich [15]: im posting
23:38 Rich [15]: on forun
23:39 Aprevia [266]: i ddint theif you man
23:39 Aprevia [266]: stop msg me

and him logged off...

I dunno if u can do anything for me.. if can answer please...

i dont think so any person can help you because in the rules on cyntara

said dont account trading or items

etc...

but good luck bro

ty man, i think 2
i think its time to say: bb cyntara, ill miss u...
but ill w8 a gm, m or god answer

A classic example of why I tell my players not to account trade.

Red

hey.. hes using Makeup, is possible i have my acc back?
w8ing answers

hey red its me aprevia this kid is lying he got on and i gave gave him acc naked yes he gave me his items i gave him email he change password and recovery then he gave me his account and then i gave him items he is trying to say that i thifed him. i did no such thing he is just trying to scam me. so now i losy my char on rl tibia and now my char is stuck on a island in ot? how is this fair?

stfu lier, u said ull give me aprevia, u didnt, aprevia is online evrytime, i creted a acc on pacera,lvl 1, to talk to him, u gave me a kina 67, no premmy, no skills, no set, i dont want it, u said ull give me aprevia with 3 mounth left, with full set, with skills 81.. and didnt, so am i lier?

do know me ,statik?
why u said it ?
everbody can ask Mesrines and Dader, theyll say for u whos lier..

do not lie kid. you know you have him you can say you dont all you want, but you do me and you both know that. i also gave you the 67 because you said you wanted it because i quit pacera and i told you i would give you everything so stop lying

ryle carnage, u gave me the 67, just it, u didnt give me the aprevia with full set... please, can u give me the last pass and the last acc name again by message ?

OI all of you's stfu about hes lieing cos i see him get hacked sitting on here calling people a lier when u anit got a fuking clue to what has been going on. red makeup was hacked and all his items have been taken, i think the best thing to do would be to try and give his stuff back. Peace

Dader- Piquete

OI all of you's stfu about hes lieing cos i see him get hacked sitting on here calling people a lier when u anit got a fuking clue to what has been going on. red makeup was hacked and all his items have been taken, i think the best thing to do would be to try and give his stuff back. Peace

Dader- Piquete
you people*
about him lying*
because*
I*
liar*
you*
aint*
fucking*
Red,*
I*
peace.*

Worse grammar than some brs, be ashamed.

lmao.. dader is not br.. but I am... ye im brazilian... but dader is not ;)

u doing here? correcting other users? ooh very nice, teacher . no1 ask u to correct... so stfu
^.-
if no help, not hinder

Back