• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Chat Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering why we do not have a native chat board for Arabics. They are on here the most, be it Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, wherever. You've all seen them, and I'm not just saying this from memory, I'm saying this from fact, take a look at this from "Alexa".

ON8i9.png

I just don't understand why we have things like the German chat, but not an Arabic chat board? They are one of the countries that play Tibia and OTs alot.

Do we have a moderator who knows Arabic language?

I am from Egypt but i just don't sign this, Arabic is really hard to read if your talking about games.
The words would barely make sense.

Do we have a moderator who knows Arabic language?

Yeah, but I can't read :(

Alexa's statistics can be wrong. They are based on people visiting OTLand with the Alexa toolbar.

Yeah, but I can't read :(

Alexa's statistics can be wrong. They are based on people visiting OTLand with the Alexa toolbar.

But if your visiting the site, then whats the difference? We would have a larger community if we had a section for the majority of the people that come here can read.

-Sorry if I wrote ssomething wrong, I'm drunk right now.

But if your visiting the site, then whats the difference? We would have a larger community if we had a section for the majority of the people that come here can read.

-Sorry if I wrote ssomething wrong, I'm drunk right now.

Why would the community grow from an arabic native board? IIRC most people come here for support, engines and scripts.
However if there was a suggestion for guides to be allowed to be written/translated to a native language then sure why not.

No,

i remember they did this at otfans and 2-3 months later they removed it due to inactivity

I come from morocco but live in netherland, however this would make it easier since there are a lot of egyptians here that barely speak english at all. There they could at least talk. But im not sure about signing since there is no mod or something that understands arabic neither do i...

Amazigh!

I understand some Arabic (The typed kind, like al3h etc.). But as of the actual arabic, I have no clue. lol

I'd sign this. But even tho, they should learn the basics in English also..

For the record, I am signing this.

I like the idea of the community expanding further to a new region of the world. However, I dislike the fact that it won't be properly moderated.

With responsible moderation, signed. Without it, sorry, I must say "no."

I like the idea of the community expanding further to a new region of the world. However, I dislike the fact that it won't be properly moderated.

With responsible moderation, signed. Without it, sorry, I must say "no."
Couldn't agree more.

This have been suggested b4, many egyptians r here and arabian people lives in europe or so, we can speak even arabic with english keyboard for ex
Kefak--means how r uor ezayak-- how r u!
So it can be in english but we still talking arabic!
And the rl arabic is easy for me! So I can help :D and vapus got arabic now, the rl arabic language not english keyboard!

We have reliable Google Analytics that will tell us how many people speaking Arabic are here.
Talaturen knows the values and will hopefully give us the info.
As we don't have any moderator speaking in this language, it would take time to find one and evaluate his moderating skills on other boards.

Then we should wait for tala
:waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back