• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Chat Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering why we do not have a native chat board for Arabics. They are on here the most, be it Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, wherever. You've all seen them, and I'm not just saying this from memory, I'm saying this from fact, take a look at this from "Alexa".

ON8i9.png

I just don't understand why we have things like the German chat, but not an Arabic chat board? They are one of the countries that play Tibia and OTs alot.

Could you people please stay on-topic?, thank you.

@Topic:
I like the idea of the community expanding further to a new region of the world. However, I dislike the fact that it won't be properly moderated.

With responsible moderation, signed. Without it, sorry, I must say "no."

Well said.

lol
Ok, i can't english, do you think that i really care!?
I know that my english is not perfect and i never said that i can! My english isnt bad to so Im ok with it :)

i can be a mod, i can arabic, english :p
both arabic, the rl one and the english thing one :p

@lol5
i think i can help them, even if i cant scripting im sure their problem already exist so its just translating it from english to arabic!
lalalal

lolololol i didnt mean the original english, i meant i can arabic but with english words, for ex. 5la9- stop, or no more
that was what i meant

lolololol i didnt mean the original english, i meant i can arabic but with english words, for ex. 5la9- stop, or no more
that was what i meant

Your english is really bad, end of story.

that was what i meant
looks like you can't the arabic too xD
5la9 -->5las

I don't understand arabic.

a7aa7a <- wassafark?

Well, the point is to be able to communicate and be understandable. It doesn't really matter if your grammar or spelling is bad, just make sense, right?

that was what i meant

If someone posts something in Arabic script, would you be able to read it? If not then you're not eligible to become a moderator for an upcoming Arabic chat board. If I can read Greek with Latin letters I wouldn't be a good choice for a moderator if I wasn't able to read it with Greek letters too.

Your english is really bad, end of story.

And you really need to keep your complexes for yourself and stop bullying people for such stupid reasons.

If someone posts something in Arabic script, would you be able to read it? If not then you're not eligible to become a moderator for an upcoming Arabic chat board. If I can read Greek with Latin letters I wouldn't be a good choice for a moderator if I wasn't able to read it with Greek letters too.
ofc -.- im learning arabic in 15years, i can write and read :)

Well, the point is to be able to communicate and be understandable. It doesn't really matter if your grammar or spelling is bad, just make sense, right?

And you really need to keep your complexes for yourself and stop bullying people for such stupid reasons.

No, I wasn't Bullying him more than anyone else. People were teasing him when he said "I can the English".
Then I said "Your english is bad, end of story." Just to put an end to that conversation.

Stop putting shit into my hands when people here are much worse, idiot.

Give me an Infraction if that makes you feel better now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back