• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Chat Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering why we do not have a native chat board for Arabics. They are on here the most, be it Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, wherever. You've all seen them, and I'm not just saying this from memory, I'm saying this from fact, take a look at this from "Alexa".

ON8i9.png

I just don't understand why we have things like the German chat, but not an Arabic chat board? They are one of the countries that play Tibia and OTs alot.

Yep, so the thing we r going to do is wait tala to responde

Edit: And how do you know arabic board wont be active?

Last edited:
because arabians is minority in ot community and thus it it's waste of forum capability to reserve some of it for arabs

I can't believe Dusieqq is still flamming and being racist

I actually call a ban for dusieqq!

I agree with giving them an subforum and banishin dusieqq

Just lock this topic and wait till Talaturen decide whether he will open it or not.
If that make any difference i also request a ban for dusieqq lol

Yep, Its just to leave him alone talking and talking without answering him :)
so easy it is :D

what was racist in just saying a fact? if we would go this course, then let's make chat board for every language in the world so nobody will feel neglected.

btw we are living in free world, there is something called like freedom for shouting out opinions and it can't be banned thus we don't live, well in other parts of earth.

If someone requested for it, why not? everyone got the right to request one ;)

what was racist in just saying a fact? if we would go this course, then let's make chat board for every language in the world so nobody will feel neglected.

btw we are living in free world, there is something called like freedom for shouting out opinions and it can't be banned thus we don't live, well in other parts of earth.

That's true.

But I don't think Poland allows racism?

where the hell im begin racistic in saying that arabians are minority for ot community and thus it will be wastefully to make chat board, it will be just another dead section on forum.

Thread locked, if any admin wants to add a new note, he'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back