• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Chat Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering why we do not have a native chat board for Arabics. They are on here the most, be it Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, wherever. You've all seen them, and I'm not just saying this from memory, I'm saying this from fact, take a look at this from "Alexa".

ON8i9.png

I just don't understand why we have things like the German chat, but not an Arabic chat board? They are one of the countries that play Tibia and OTs alot.

Ye sure, then when all learn english, gogo learn polish so we can make otland full polish site! :D

ps this post is a joke, don't take it too serious

Last edited:
/\ silly logic is silly lol
English nowadays is pretty much mandatory if you want to do anything other then work at the local shopping mall

why close it?
we got the right to have a board 2!

I do, becz of the flammers and noobs, but who cares? just ignore them :)?

Well, all i can do is to wait tala until he decides.

Even if he decides. Who should moderate that board, the dilemma still exists. And it will just increase the shitstorm of 41'ers that ask for this and that.

Well, Im sure if tala is going to make a board, before he makes one he will find someone, and if he didnt then :/ okthxbb

SpiderOt or Amiroslo or RushCrush or Me ,anyone can moderate it (Its not hard to moderate a board) and we have the rights to have a arabic board!

Yes, you have the right to have one... but theres no need for one

Well, I think we do need one, i saw many people asking for help in arabic, and they posted on my profile and sended me pm in arabic needing hepl, and im sure a lot of people cant so good english so they use arabic :D you dont need to say, "They should learn English" cuz they r in school or so. But they still needing the arabic.
Maby we can try to open it, and we will see how active it is, if not then it can be removed later :)

Jeez!

Get over it. It wont happen. Besides, I bet it wont be active.

and who r you to decide? maby it will happen! who knows? and are you saying that the other boards are active? lol

Some boards are active.

Swedish, Polish and Spanish.

Rest can be deleted.

If there will be no arabic board? so why did he made the other boards? he must do one for arabs!

and as I said they aren't smart or better to have a board and arabs not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back