• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AragonRPG Mapping Thread

I tried the server, it's fairly nice.

Like the bp and crossbow

Woah. Nice choice of graphics. They fit each other perfectly. I don't like the wall parts falling into the mountain mass. Rest is really nice. Clean, interesting. Good job.

P.S - you could also use different types of those pillars. There are 3 types as I remember.

Soooo, now im in AragonRpg :D
im here to show just a little of was im working on with these guys :D, the cathedral
ps: Like a Sir :3

Well the weekend is done, after so much done; here is the minimap so far!

minimap41127.png

This is a teaser post, not an information post.. I hope this gets your underwear wet!

@Alegres,
Thank you very much for the comment! We are dedicating alot of time into this! If you would like to map with us just message me back or add me to skype, I've messaged you multiple times. I just kind of gave up and stopped trying since you seem to be focused on your project/map. If you want to map with us, I'd like to have a schedual of when you will be on to map with us because like you said the time schedual is very hard, but my remeres live stream is open very often even when I'm asleep for the other mappers to work on it.

So please consider joining our project and helping complete it, we need some dedicated mappers on this project, we could really use an extra hand!

-
@ontopic,
New pictures coming soon; working on a new village and hunting area, things are turning out really nicely!

Bridge crossing over the river to the Lost Plains
(Kind of like a Plains of Havoc, but custom and a different name),
lostplains.png

~Gave the main post a bit of an update and change up~

Last edited:
"The Knights of Aragon City set out on foot to explore the daring lands of the Lost Plains that ever so faintly cry out to the outlying cities in order to familiarize the Kingdom with what lies beyond the city walls"

Stick around with the team for more hair standing, in-depth stories.​

Looking forward to play this OT, will try it out for sure! great job with the map. 10/10 ofc ;) keep it up!

Regards,
Naxtie

Thank you very much, I'm glad your on our side now ;D

[video=youtube;kRwKkfMougQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwKkfMougQ&context=C4da2280ADvjVQa1PpcFPybQNb6830t7OBZH68DlyE H5trt6YENe0=[/video]
Entertainment while we map :p

hahaha don't belive u guys done that, anywhore,im mapping a dragon spawn at the moment, so pics of the new spawn later.

Well with one village done, we've started a new village; take a look at the relaxing depot!

pdK1H.png

Currently on the map: 5 Cities (20+ Houses), 3 villages (4-10 Houses)

Way more coming soon, Stay tuned and please start liking the posts that you've enjoyed!

Back