• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper AragonRPG Project - Join a true RPG experience!

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Aragon Application Thread

Join a RPG project, and help create a master piece.

CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE:

-Mapper (2 Spots Left) - Extrodus, Addie, (Open), (Open)
Must be detailed, USE RAW ONLY!
Must be on for 1-2 hours a day, never offline for longer than a week.
Must speak english
Must have
SOME skill in your favorite area, we need a mapper that is special in ice, underground caves, adding details or constructing towns, whatever it may be you must have a strong area.

- Scripters (2 Spots Left) - Doggynub & (Open) & (Open)
-Actions, Quests, Movements, etc-

You must know how to create and build your own scripts from scratch, aswell as go in and edit others to fit our map!
If you dont have experience, dont apply!
We need people that can script our map out as we complete it!

Current Team:
-Extrodus - Owner - Mapper, Hoster, Actions, XML, Developing, ETC. - Started Project: 10th/March/2012
-Doggynub - Scripter - NPC Quests, Complete Actions for the game, and more - Joined Project: 29th/July/2012

This is the server/map you will be working on, this is completely custom FROM SCRATCH!
No downloads here, so please take this as serious as I am.
2d9ecf5.jpg

FOR ALL JOBS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE LIST,
you can still get in if you are good at what you do!

If you are truly talented at what you do, which can be anything from spriting to scripting
and you want to join the project? Send your work to my inbox on here and we can talk and get to know eachother.

Last edited:
Your server name should be Argonath RPG not Aragon :D looks better and much nicer =) just a tip

Aragonath, hmm.. doesnt sound too bad. I might use it; thank you for the suggestion!

@topic,
2 people have applied, I will probably be giving them a test today :)

Aragonath, hmm.. doesnt sound too bad. I might use it; thank you for the suggestion!

@topic,
2 people have applied, I will probably be giving them a test today :)

Too make it cooler. All in your Crew should be named like. Gandalf,Aragorn,Sauron,Legoas,Gimli xD haha!! just kidding but just a idea. That makes a connect to your Argonath RPG name.

Bump!
PotatoSkin has joined the project!

Last edited:
Loyd & Alegres have private messaged me, Im pretty sure we're going to be doing some live streaming this weekend :) Me and PotatoSkin have been doing alot, glad to see people are messaging me! Lets get a mapping team together!

RAWR! We got 2-3 people working on the map now, we need someone that has a basic instinct on laying out spawns and areas to a suitable rpg extent (creative shapes and layouts), we also need some that has a good detailing perspective meaning that you use a wide variety of the raw palette when detailing instead of just sticking to the same type of details constantly.

Me and PotatoSkin are doing great with the map right now, we cant wait to have some new people on the project!

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER THAT CAN HELP US MAKE THE SERVER A LITTLE MORE INTERACTIVE! (Levers and other things that do stuff and the basic scripts)

NEW SHAPE!
Click here V

MinimapAragon.jpg

Last edited:
i wont be able to play anything this weekend. im away from home :) and sitting on a really shitty computer atm ^^

BUMP TO THE TOP! Come help us map tonight, we're live streaming all night POST!

Bawmp to the sky! - Kozmo is now mapping with us!

Hello, I can help with map if u want :] i had mapping in 4years now nilssonadam1995 SKYPE

Well, let's give it a try, i can help if u guys want, if needed my "works" can be seen in my thread so.... waiting for a answer

Cordis is now on the team, so we have 3 mappers now! We really need a scripter to bring the map to life!

ONLY ACCEPTING SCRIPTERS NOW! We will review each application even if its not scripting, but you will only be accepted if you actually have something to offer to the team.

I need a scripter that knows how to put together simple scripts for levers, and quests. The more you know the better, but it really should just be simple stuff or things we can find and modify to our liking. I need someone that knows what their doing and can actually work with us to get the actions and events working on our map so our quests are fun and user-friendly!

APPLY TODAY!

Last edited:
BUMP! Lets find the team a talented scripter!

Back