• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC :: 0.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
	function getSexName($sex) {
		if (array_key_exists($sex, $this->config['server']['sex']))
			return $this->config['server']['sex'][$sex];
		[b][color="red"]return 'homo';[/color][/b]
	}
najs

As people mentioned earlier; what's up with all eval(base64_decode(X)) ? :s

Not going to test in realtime but I'm looking through the lua file for you. So far:
Line 8: interval="30" <--this fires every 30milliseconds, that isn't good. Change to 10000 (10 seconds) or something
Line 29: iitemToGiveCharges <--typo
Line 33: iitemToGiveCharges <--typo

Damn edit thingy..

In the controller class I see those evals as well, why can't you just write the code?
For example:
PHP:
eval(base64_decode($desintegrate[0]));
It only does:
PHP:
echo '<!-- ARCHEZ AAC -->';
define('TEMP_2', true);

Same thing goes with the $desintegrate thing below that as well.. Are you trying to make it hard to remove your initials?

Please explain what your trying to accomplish with it.

Damn edit thingy..

In the controller class I see those evals as well, why can't you just write the code?
For example:
PHP:
eval(base64_decode($desintegrate[0]));
It only does:
PHP:
echo '<!-- ARCHEZ AAC -->';
define('TEMP_2', true);

Same thing goes with the $desintegrate thing below that as well.. Are you trying to make it hard to remove your initials?

Please explain what your trying to accomplish with it.
+1 =p

As people mentioned earlier; what's up with all eval(base64_decode(X)) ? :s

From a quick glance, this:

1. To ensure that the script isn't being executed outside of the index.php file (for example, so that a user doesn't navigate to /config.php or any other PHP file on the web server). Instead of doing this, all the system files should be stored outside the document root and only index.php should be visible to the web browser in the first place. In addition, I don't really see point in the current implementation: a single define would work just fine.
2. To download a server black list from the Archez AAC SVN repository. If the server running the AAC is in the blacklist, it will stop script execution and show an error to the user instead.
3. To check that the AAC credits have not been modified.

If anyone is interested in scrubbing all that bullshit out, here are the files to fix:

Code:
index.php
system/lib/archez.php
system/lib/POT/OTS.php
system/lib/POT/OTS_Account.php
system/lib/recaptchalib.php
system/lib/controller.php

I would recommend for people to stay away from an open source project that sees the need to obscure code and to "blacklist" any server they want to, though.

Why does he use POT? I had just finished dropping POT from Gesior because I absolutely hate OOP, POT, the lack of freedom and the queries it executes.
Instead of doing this, all the system files should be stored outside the document root and only index.php should be visible to the web browser in the first place.
I, for instance, renamed such files to .inc extension, and then denied access to files of that extension through webserver conf.

After dropping POT, some of the pages like guilds are requiring up to 5x less queries to execute, and execute up to 20x faster.
Might be not because of OOP, but POT.

Some things I noticed
function checkEmail($email) {
$allowed = '/[a-zA-Z0-9._-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9-]+\.[a-zA-Z]{2,4}/';
return (preg_match($allowed, $email)) ? true : false;
}
People with subdomains can't register, examples are such as [email protected] or [email protected]

function checkPassword($password) {
$pattern = strspn($password, 'qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM0123456789');
if ($pattern != strlen($password)) {
return false;
} else {
$allowed = "/[a-zA-Z0-9]/";
return (preg_match($allowed, $password)) ? true : false;
}
}
I often user . and , aswell as # or ¤%& in my passwords. Why can't I do this here?

function getSexName($sex) {
if (array_key_exists($sex, $this->config['server']['sex']))
return $this->config['server']['sex'][$sex];
return 'homo';
}
Homo?

Also, why use smarty when I see in every file there is some form for table or HTML code? Smarty has lost its purpose here.

Not working for me.. I put in all my information inside config and keep getting broken install pages using xampp.. I disabled installer to hopefully at least maybe generate some errors but I just get more broken output.. Also do not base64 encode things for no reason.. If I wanted to remove credits or black list, this isn't going to stop me.. It just puts makes it even more difficult for me to work with your code.

>puts makes
you wanted to say that in another way but then made up your mind forgetting to remove the word?

People with subdomains can't register, examples are such as [email protected] or [email protected]

I often user . and , aswell as # or ¤%& in my passwords. Why can't I do this here?
The functions are those from Gesior, I believe [HIGHLIGHT]filter_var($email, FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL)[/HIGHLIGHT] can be used for checking emails easily

>puts makes
you wanted to say that in another way but then made up your mind forgetting to remove the word?

I don't even know what I was going to say.. any suggestion how to fix? There are 2 config files for some reason, I filled out both and even executed query's from database.txt and nothing helped.. I've never used smarty so I don't know where to start..

I don't even know what I was going to say.. any suggestion how to fix? There are 2 config files for some reason, I filled out both and even executed query's from database.txt and nothing helped.. I've never used smarty so I don't know where to start..
I was quoting this part of your post
It just puts makes it even more difficult for me to work with your code.

I was quoting this part of your post

Yeah I know :p

Anyways, going to ../system/templates/install/template.php and changing the <?=$output?> to <? echo $output; ?> kinda works.. I'm not going through every file and doing this though :/...

I need to be able to edit my post :/ apparently running old PHP, going to try new version..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back