• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Archez: have changename? remove ban and all skulls?
Look great!

Currently store hasn't got options like changename, remove ban and skulls, but I think that Archez is going to add these options.

Last edited:
Store record page:

7V8cV8uns4.png

new store transactions:

Field 'from who' is new in form.

Last edited:
Are you going to do one other shop system looks like normal (in gesior/modern)? I mean [Image/Item_name/Item_desc/points]...

Like this:

jlj6gA.png

Many people have become accustomed to the appearance of such SMS-Shop, so...

looks amazing, will add a forum as Gesior say? you can edit, commands such as [player] and so that the admin can create close and move threads etc? so it would be VERY nice =)

One question, can be done by php or whatever .. to your page only to refresh the page 10 times a minute? to avoid saturation and problems?

Greetings
we go for the 150 I like it: P

Down: more protection against better.
that the firewal and that I already knew but would not come scrtip of those bad.

Last edited:
looks amazing, will add a forum as Gesior say? you can edit, commands such as [player] and so that the admin can create close and move threads etc? so it would be VERY nice =)

One question, can be done by php or whatever .. to your page only to refresh the page 10 times a minute? to avoid saturation and problems?

Greetings
we go for the 150 I like it: P

I think that the forum won't be release in first version.

You can use firewall like iptables on linux to limit connections.

Are you going to do one other shop system looks like normal (in gesior/modern)? I mean [Image/Item_name/Item_desc/points]...

Like this:

jlj6gA.png

Many people have become accustomed to the appearance of such SMS-Shop, so...

quoting, asking, yee :)

Its looks awesome & detailed :) , Like it 100% :) Keep it up!

Up: Great!

The PLayer can use names juha^a ,coca´cola etc?

pd: 151 Like :D

PHP:
{if $count equals 3}<br />{/if}
or
PHP:
<?PHP if ( $count == 3 ) { ?><br /><?PHP } ?>
Which one is easier to understand from a designers point of view? The first, obviously. Just because you feel secure enough with PHP does not mean others do. I am not saying that it is a requirement to use a template engine, of course not. But it sure has its pros (and cons, like the loading time decreases a bit). You may also use PHP within Smarty templates if you enable it, say if someone would fancy it.

And whom are you to decide their profession? If they wish to be a designer and does not have the time or need to actually learn and understand the basic understanding of a programming language, a template language may just be what they need. At least in Smarty, it is a lot easier to read and understand for a regular person.

Shorttags are not to recommend, they are not enabled on some web servers by default. It is therefore preferred to stay with the default, proper tags.

The smarty problem is the easier hack way =\
I ripped alot templates of modern ACC, to USE IN LOCALHOST, because the samrty system give you a way to get the files.
I dont wat to mess talking how to ripp, but need to implement a way to secure the templates.

Just This
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀

I've done lua script to receiving items from store. To release first version we need to finish news, adminpanel, guilds controllers and function to lost account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back