• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) my last show off i wish you like it :)
screenshot2010042018144.png

Last edited:
How many people truly walk into a depot and expect to see a shitload of details? God, some of you may have some nice pieces, but everything doesn't have to have details everywhere. That depot was just fine.

How many people truly walk into a depot and expect to see a shitload of details? God, some of you may have some nice pieces, but everything doesn't have to have details everywhere. That depot was just fine.

100% Agreed!

Bard.... I think the depot looks okay, but as stated earlier... try experimenting a bit with the shape... Not too much tho, because it should still be quite simple, since it's a depot. ;)

@ Topic:

Hello everyone!!
I've been retired for a few months... but I'm back in business, and I'll start of buy showing you my latest piece. Don't be rude, it was merly made to messure the level of my mapping.
Any criticism is welcome, and once again, good to see you all again, and all the new names too ;)

21j94jc.png

21doo7q.png

Yours sincerely,
w3ndt

Here my new Edited Evolution.

Templet + depot.
127187290254.png

Second floor.
127187296596.png

Remember not done!
I'll post more screens!

Nope thats my own map i'm working on, but i'm mapping for Dominance to:D

Oh let me guess, You think opening a new server will bring you more players? fkin just change something on dominance, like add new spells, shorter exhaustion and shit..

No no lool that's own mapped evo itsn't Dominance... and i haven't say that i want to open any server because we have a server online and that's is Dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back