• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nogard why would you ever take someone else work and claim it's your own? You're a deeply sad person looking for attention.

Why does your avatar say "The legendary Norgard"?

Your not, and will never be legendary.

:$
koobas.png

Another attempt at mapping

I attempted mapping again, this is the second thing I've ever made.

A warm and lonely house in the cold, barren north built from the ground up by an individual in an attempt to survive...

Base floor
screenshot2010042412302.png

First floor
screenshot2010042412303.png

Second floor
screenshot2010042412303c.png

Please tell me what you think, constructive comments are appreciated. ^_^

Add more details, snow thingy and maybe some grass stuffs etc, use your fantasy! xDD

Yeah, you should remove them, also fix the nature. The trees are way too spread around.. It just looks too "doodad brushy" if you know what I mean.

a tower with orcs
floor 1:
31551544.png

floor 2:
32796937.png

floor 3:
55778477.png

floor 4:
13206405.png

floor 5:
92466804.png

Last edited:
Too many corpses, too much blood and too much of the same details, I also find it hard to believe that orcs manages to capture a hero which btw can 1 hit them.
It looks like a maze or something.

Looks like a maze and I think most details are overdone. If you're going to use gore I think that you shouldn't put huge splashes everywhere. The environment has to blend with the details and the decoration imo.

I also find it hard to believe that orcs manages to capture a hero which btw can 1 hit them.

Orc zerg rush? lol ^_^

@ Magnetico, What? Who told you that... what If my latest work was an entire Desert city? Maybe I did not want to show it before it was fully done, so you mean I could only show like.. the tempel of it in here...? :eek:
Seems like a really strange rule, if it in fact is a rule..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back