• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up with people editing... screw editing, and start making things from scratch!! ;O

Someone started with something new, everyone starts to make the same thing.. Like rlmaps, someone started with rlmap and had donations, everyone started to make 1000+ rlamps to get cash.. :/:/:/

It's so sad... I've been retired for like half a year... But still, I don't start easy by copying somebody elses work, and turn it into my own. As a mapper, you should be able to create something of your own, and have a creative side in my opinion... As I said earlier, I'm working with Destined Hope, and we've got quite alot of donations, but I won't use any of them, since I hate copying other works / styles. :D
Point being,
Mappers, thau shalt not steal, thau shalt create!

:) Looks sweet :D I guess I'll post my works tomorrow ;) With permission from Destined Hope... His will is my command!!
Thanks. :wub:
Someone started with something new, everyone starts to make the same thing.. Like rlmaps, someone started with rlmap and had donations, everyone started to make 1000+ rlamps to get cash.. :/:/:/
It's a lazy way to earn fast cash.
It's so sad... I've been retired for like half a year... But still, I don't start easy by copying somebody elses work, and turn it into my own. As a mapper, you should be able to create something of your own, and have a creative side in my opinion... As I said earlier, I'm working with Destined Hope, and we've got quite alot of donations, but I won't use any of them, since I hate copying other works / styles. :D
Point being,
I agree! :thumbup:

Dedicated to Wendt.
s3ha2r.png

Get your plants ..
No blends with the basement.

Point being,

But my donations are the awesome:(
Bitch. *cries a river*

Quadk quak quak :D
@ Iruga First floor is really nice :D looks like in the game Ahnk :D and second floor idk why but don't like it :p

@Bonbon It looks okey but not perfect =)

now rala xD cool idea :D but bad maping xDD

now me

ra4uia.png

much details... xD

VenoXx.. I iz know dat... altho Kinda working from scratch makes the server stay to just those 2 mapping styles that me and Cam uses... with alot of donations, it will look kind of strange with all kinds of mixtures ;) Nothing of what I wrote ment to harm ya laddie! ;)

u.u dude you just say stop using auto-border and almost all the mountain its made by auto-border, else its a show off need more details like trees or small pine, who knows.
PS. please stop saying the same thing it makes no sense and besides all that you hases (autoborder, no detail)

Javiersin

@Nogard

This map that you posted is mine!
You've ripped!
I hope you are banned!

nogardrip.png

u.u haha i have know he was just a dumb a** :) thx for confirming it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back