• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A temple.
np1Mn.png

Mirroring is always fun, but not for both sides...
At least make one side unique

He meant to do it like that, otherwise he wouldn't have done it 4 times.

cool.

showoff, and yes i saw the bug on the right side

5q7t7.png

Dislike that blue shelf thing in the bottom left, with the shard and haunted blade. Like who the fuck is going to throw a haunted blade there? Meh, good job though :)

What if someone on the top of the mountain was fighting a frost dragon and all of sudden the dragon slapped the sword off of his hands with it's tail and it happened to land there?

jk, I like the map blackstone

@Thenubcake, it's not mapper vs mapper thread. Just me and luffy making mapping a little funner between ourselves.

@up
Well, firstly, I dunno what that debris is doing there since there is no huge mountains around and I doubt ANYONE would be stupid enough to carry rocks up a building and just put it there XD

Also, for most of the time, I dislike when there is wooden poles ontop of buildings without the lower parts of the pole.

Thirdly, I would remove all the moss except for where the trees are.

And Finally, I dislike when those "custom" trees are mixed with different leaves (I think that sort of thing matches on very weird, mutated areas, not in normal grass-lands)

Also, an explanation of what the house is for makes it easier for people to give their opinion on something.
I'm guessing some sort of bar/pub in the wilderness? :p (Becuase of the tables, gives me that impression).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back