• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@peroxide and luffy

well I liked the one luffy did kinda more. well yours(peroxide) is very climate and dont always look like the same but I dont like some of the details
luffys piece is rpgish and nice to play, I think most of his details fits perfectly, but it could be better

so I think they are both good but luffys is kinda better, for me. imo.

@up
Well, firstly, I dunno what that debris is doing there since there is no huge mountains around and I doubt ANYONE would be stupid enough to carry rocks up a building and just put it there XD

Also, for most of the time, I dislike when there is wooden poles ontop of buildings without the lower parts of the pole.

Thirdly, I would remove all the moss except for where the trees are.

And Finally, I dislike when those "custom" trees are mixed with different leaves (I think that sort of thing matches on very weird, mutated areas, not in normal grass-lands)

Also, an explanation of what the house is for makes it easier for people to give their opinion on something.
I'm guessing some sort of bar/pub in the wilderness? :p (Becuase of the tables, gives me that impression).

Couldn't say it better myself.

pRPnk.png

It's quite nice actually. The water barells and the debris don't fit tho.

I think he wanted to put the "pallisade" to give an effect as melted candle wax, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back