• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was me, because I had it on my computer. and I usually do not download maps

I like the fact that you are trying to cover your ass by talking bullshit.

Do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up and stick your fake intentions in your gaping ass.

Damn tard.

was bored​
qw4EEsIoRD.png

Last edited:
save as PNG not JPG :p and there is a floating border at the top right corner (/\>)

HAHAHahah. how the f*** should u know? i haven't even showed so much of my mapping..

don't say anything u don't know nothing abut.. ;> i could be better then neon (like i nerver will be).

maybe I wasnt talking about your mapping, but about the fact that this peace was frking epic?.....
@topic, looks ok, kinda neonwannabe, but c'mon, who wouldn't want to be neon?(dont take this as a offending comment)
Just missing some threes =)

stupid? hahaha if it is so stupid. why comment abut it then? ;S

maybe I wasnt talking about your mapping, but about the fact that this peace was frking epic?.....
@topic, looks ok, kinda neonwannabe, but c'mon, who wouldn't want to be neon?(dont take this as a offending comment)
Just missing some threes =)

okey. i did get inspiered by neon :>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back