• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually pretty cool somehow, but I mean it makes no sense that its actually there? xD I Mean what is it supposed to be? if its a bridge build way up there on a mountain u climb just to get to the bridge, why wouldent they build the bridge just on the ground floor, I think everything should be able to be backed up with a little story behind what its doing there :d

Perhaps it's a gate for boats, like rafts and stuff? :O

that bridge would be better of with a single lodge under it than a attempt to recreate piccassos painting under it.
The bridge aint very thick - and doesnt need more than maybe a reinforcement archway at most.

novaponte.png

novaponte2.png

'-' !

Thanks for the comments people. I thought about it more in war rs.
And maybe the other side can be another continent? other things lol.

Read what I wrote in Idea map.... and never ever post something like this again, and espicially don't in 2 different places.
I reported his post and he got banned and the posts were deleted, I'm pretty sure it was the same guy that posted it as last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back