• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
charizard valley
50329608.png

wow! I love it!!!

Please, comment... help me to be a better mapper :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What! my comment was deleted D:
fine i'll say this so it won't be deleted this time> "Rockin Map Bro!"

--------Now for what I said earlier...-------------

If I was in the screenshot it would be the map 10x better automatically ^^

Charizard Valley
50329608.png

wow! I love it!!!

Please, comment... help me to be a better mapper :)

@Blez
I don't think the red shrine stone fits there, neither mangrove, jagged stones and the dragon heads, the rest is PERFECT!

@lol93
All is just perfect and got detailed, the only thing that I'd remove is the broken palm at the north-west.

Good luck :D

It looks good so far, Zysen. But I would like to see the piece finnish before posting. :)

Some quick things, since im in a hurry.. XD
- Windows -> The should not be having those... uhm.. Side thingys... facing inwards. So only put them on the east and south sides. For the north and west sides, place the ones without any "side thingys".
- And remove the thick grass borders on the middle house.
- The door in the shop.. You need to sidestep to it = Very weird.
- on Floors higher than 7 you should not use the shaded staircases, look for the ones with only a square and black in the middle, this way people can see down to the other floor and see the staircase that is down there.

Cant comment more now, running late for class XD
Good Luck!

It´s really not a bad first attempt, nice!
Some more tips behind the ones falarion already stated:
- Should be better if you could reach the shop also from north / west.
- You shouldn't use grass as a roof.
- The houst s-w is really rpg'ish, is positive!
- I don't like the combination of the wooden dp tiles and the tiles before the DP.
- The path also looks great.
- The house situated at the top of north-west looks like it will fall if you don't place anything below there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back