• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some quick things, since im in a hurry.. XD
- Windows -> The should not be having those... uhm.. Side thingys... facing inwards. So only put them on the east and south sides. For the north and west sides, place the ones without any "side thingys".
- And remove the thick grass borders on the middle house.
- The door in the shop.. You need to sidestep to it = Very weird.
- on Floors higher than 7 you should not use the shaded staircases, look for the ones with only a square and black in the middle, this way people can see down to the other floor and see the staircase that is down there.

Cant comment more now, running late for class XD
Good Luck!

Nice observations , i am going to fix it now the, grass borders from the houses, the wrong situated windows from depot, and the staircases, thanks Falarion!

It´s really not a bad first attempt, nice!
Some more tips behind the ones falarion already stated:
- Should be better if you could reach the shop also from north / west.
- You shouldn't use grass as a roof.
- The houst s-w is really rpg'ish, is positive!
- I don't like the combination of the wooden dp tiles and the tiles before the DP.
- The path also looks great.
- The house situated at the top of north-west looks like it will fall if you don't place anything below there.

I will try to use, another dif grass of somthing else..
thanks you too Sentielo!

Elvengard
elvengardbycosmos.png

elvengard2bycosmos.png

Unfinished

Edit: Does anyone knows where is the window from the left side of this wall?.. i cant find it :mad:

There isn't for that wall type :/

And change the counters to 1620-1621 that have depot boxes either east or west facing.

@neon
I know i didnt like them either :/ what you think i should use instead?

Ah, since you added that brown floor beside the yellow one. I suggest you use (7202) or something.

Looks cool, but you could add more gravel and stones on the last picture. It looks quite empty. Good tho! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back