• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ghost Yeah, they're Clipsoft's sprites.
@Recent Picture It looks good, I wouldn't know how to criticize on it if I haven't seen any other maps of the gnomish sprites.

Well i'm gonna go map with them because i have epic ideas :>

Hmm maybe. I am already involved with the brothel thing, scarlets, necronia mapping, my project mapping and helping gamersdont -.- so maybe when i have some more free time

Love those new sprites Cipsoft has been doing, :) maybe is just my but new monsters/walls/grounds everything looks like smother and prettier, but they are really different than the first sprites, I think they should remake the first ones, to make it look cooler.

I call him.. uhm Luffy!​
MR6hS7.png

Wait, I'm suddenly a demolish horned red-eyed bunny eating freaking giant carrots.
And are you laughing with me because I said I was freaking eager to map with these sprites but rme wont work?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back