• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TiL2W.png
Too much empty place at left side, but anyways I like it :).

@down
I just realized that XD haha.

Last edited:
@Delita Hyral
I don't like the grass border next to doors, rest looks nice ^_^

Some Of My Mappings :D

30ccc5g.png

- - - Updated - - -

One Of My Mappings :D

30ccc5g.png
Needs more nature ofc.. Don't like rosebush on border,and its all autobordered i guess well most of it :/ like terrains. Can tell by water border at far south and square grass shape. Though with a little work it could look great. Keep it up

Needs more nature ofc.. Don't like rosebush on border,and its all autobordered i guess well most of it :/ like terrains. Can tell by water border at far south and square grass shape. Though with a little work it could look great. Keep it up

Well This "Water" Ain't Supposed to be There
I Was Just Doing Anything and i accidently took ss and uploaded the wrong image :)

first time mapping something on my own without help from Peroxide, my friend who brought me into the world of mapping because of my Forge skills on Halo!
(this is totally unfinished by the way! don't hate!)

templeuv.png

Not bad. Not bad. Especially for one of your first individual piece! Guess you had a great mentor :p keep it up

i've been learning from Alex for like a month, so yeah i've been mapping lot! in return i teach him some moves in Reach xD

Looks pretty good :p I love the pillar idea you did, keep it up and look forward to doing more with ya!

I like it, but it's a bit empty in my opinion.

Maybe add more street lamps, perhaps some sewer grates? :rolleyes:

to lazy to bump my Old thread from Oct. last year ;=)

ya... I am still alive... most of you may remember me..... but i think 90% of you won't ;P

2u5aww2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back