• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
By: Raweng and Heitorsb

DkcNf.png

Najs, I liked, especially the interrior. The only bad minor thing is grass tufts on roof.

Sneak peak at some sewers i'm making *feels like i'm missing something important... Any ideas?*
K-9Uu7.png

@Magnetico: I donut cayre abowt ur sgreenshit turtliol. ;)

Ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Really lol'd. XD

What you're missing is that I can't see shit. (seriously) ):

how can we see what's missing if you're only showing a 10by10 sqm picture

Sneak peak at some sewers i'm making *feels like i'm missing something important... Any ideas?*
K-9Uu7.png

@Magnetico: I donut cayre abowt ur sgreenshit turtliol. ;)

Don't be racist with blind people, please!

"Sneak peak" ashshshahahahaa

- - - Updated - - -

The "bitmorefinished" sneakpeak.. Not had much time to add anything more tbh..
Changed a few bits but idk.. Still not feeling it as much as i imagined..

0-QdoU.png

Now I see... and I think it's too "epic" for just some hideous rats.

I may add some beggars there then.. XD or maybe a few mutated rats also.. idk.. Maybe make a quest suttin like this:
King raised taxes to flush beggars out of city as only rich could pay.. Beggars/poor "left" city.. but really fled underground. Player then chooses to help king deal with them living under the city or help beggar (let's call him Erik) to plot and execute a revenge on the king. Resulting in different consequences. Help king = lots of cash.. Help beggar = lots of experience and possible have "good/bad reputation" for with npcs.

Meh sounds like a plan ^^.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay.. So this is the area above the sewers.. A city called Clintonberry.

Iw2dy].png

r36UwB.png

Inspired by no1

I need some tips of what to detail the ground with.. I don't want to smother it in gravel/stones etc.. But idk if it's too empty..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back