• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may add some beggars there then.. XD or maybe a few mutated rats also.. idk.. Maybe make a quest suttin like this:
King raised taxes to flush beggars out of city as only rich could pay.. Beggars/poor "left" city.. but really fled underground. Player then chooses to help king deal with them living under the city or help beggar (let's call him Erik) to plot and execute a revenge on the king. Resulting in different consequences. Help king = lots of cash.. Help beggar = lots of experience and possible have "good/bad reputation" for with npcs.

Meh sounds like a plan ^^.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay.. So this is the area above the sewers.. A city called Clintonberry.

Iw2dy].png

r36UwB.png

Inspired by no1

I need some tips of what to detail the ground with.. I don't want to smother it in gravel/stones etc.. But idk if it's too empty..

The architecture is phenomenal. I would change the streets, definetly. And Don't be so squary.

Good luck with your city it has incredible potential.

Random unfinished shit with walls needing a lil revamp...
2ilhnya.png

...which is melee guild btw.​

@Edit: and there's some kinda gate likning this lil building on the south east to the big one.

@Edit2: Ok maby I shouldn't post that cuz for now it looks ugly, but what to do, there's no way back xP

Last edited:
@Up

The structure seems interesting but Im more curious about the view with all floors (up to the roofs). Would be nice if you could post it.

A mine I just started working on:
82540202.png

Wow, the mine looks cool!

I'll post the building when l'll finish it, for now I have only 2 floors.

@no1

The fountains with the hedges look really cool

@Siegh

I'm glad to see you're still active, nice piece again :)

Im always active, sometimes a bit less than others. I love to know that some people notice it :)

And here is the continuation of that mine (there are more pics on my thread):

10847794.png

That's just a perfect climate of warm and dark mine under an icy land (i supose)

That's just a perfect climate of warm and dark mine under an icy land (i supose)

I call the giants Ogres, and they are supposed to be enslaved mine workers by dwarfs. And its not on a cold place ;)

1zf5s0m.png

Something I made quite some time ago :)

Challenge accepted. lets try to fill the map ;) shape will change +/- with the changes.
(solo Project 1.0/ I hope I will never finish it)

16b90ccd8dbe.png

Yeah, I'll use this idea, good job man u made huge progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back