• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
9ZMMzb.png

Currently busy with this piece.

KyxqlE.png

This piece will be for the Tyrush OT project

Last edited:
Keep it clean.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, since when do humans keep piles of rocks in their houses? I like the structure somewhat, but it's like you created a nice and fine structure and then you took a huge dump on it =|

Last edited:
nice and clean map, only thing i dont like are grass tufts in this kind of cave (but thats just my personal opinion ^^)

I always liked how you use details :)

I saw you posted on here and got excited thinking you posted something. Go join mapping competition nub! Your suggestion anyway so now u haz to join!!!!

@Medargo - it's simple, but love it nonetheless :>

Maybe a little suggestion - add a few variations of the earthwall ground.. Idk what it's called xd

One of the caves inside the titan mountains [I just made that name].

cyclopss.png

Mapping for Necronia OT~

Attachments

One of the caves inside the titan mountains [I just made that name].

cyclopss.png

Mapping for Necronian OT~

Necronian? or necronia? :> prolly necronia - recognise sprites :> Welcome to the team then, i guess :>

And it's interesting.. I like the lava area top right.. Dislike the mud mountains for cyclops.. I think grey suits them best..

Looks to random imo.

hmm half the continents are themed and idk where that is meant for, but depending on area it could fit. :) I noticed this while mapping on this project.. It is very hard to judge xd

Seems "ok" (Too Random tho) Lava/jungle/Cycs/New Sprites
I'm not Up to Date with the Tibia versions right now..

My Turn now
Edited 999999999999999999x Times and I'm still not done with it

ffffffw.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back