• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bring it up ;=)

Seems nice but I can't stand these Bugs in the Walls.

My Turn

nSDRdi.png

I am currently making forest and i want to look big without spamming, some ideas?
hunteri.png

Luffy fell down the black hole to outer space, so now that he is dead I can show his piece and take all credits for it without him knowing UAHUAHAUHAUAHUAHAUAH
PtdrTc.png

appreciate your sarcasm, but i do apologize that i don't have enough time to become a decent mapper because i work full time and go to school :)

Don't care only bout the map.... remind behind every map is a minimap ;)))))

minimape.png

I was like da fuq is this shit, then saw the minimap bricks were shat. You are now going to be known as eiserne da Vinci

Was going to be my submission for this month's contest. What do you think?

-bk_I9.png

Could've used some random "Eyecatching details", but overall it's very nice and clean. Good job.

250mmx1.png

tried making a reward room

i already know, its not creative...

It's a peculiar design, you've just completed a quest what do you do? Have a nap? Read a book? Sit down and have a drink? Yeah, but once you've left the dungeon - maybe in the town.

Another technical bit would be the vines hanging down, there are end pieces that mean it doesn't end so abruptly.

Finally, the treasure thats been locked up, you can walk diagonally and get it (press "o" to check pathing), to fix either place a wall, or search ("j") for nothing special it's an invisible blocking square.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back