• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IZHTCUl.png

c3OQN6y.png

I want see moar your pieces ,now !
btw i love it :)

Haha, thx guys, well, now i'am mapping in the LIVE with my friend, and we don't have ANY IDEAS, so, can someone gave me ideas? *-*

The temple (I assume) looks like something Neon made years back. Overall the pictures are simplistic and look good.

Yeah, Alex is right, and also he (Neon) released it, so it could be exactly the same Neon made.

forgot to place credits, yes temple was made by neon back in his days ♥ :p

The temple (I assume) looks like something Neon made years back. Overall the pictures are simplistic and look good.

I hate it when people say that, 'look like "insertnamehere" made'. No one wants to hear that whether its true or not :(

Not sure if really noboady wants to hear a map he created looks like a piece made by Neon ;)

Mapping Globalization? is it real?, is it fake? IS IT AN ILLUSION?!
........God help us all.

@mace and others
but that's the actual piece released by Neon lOLOlOL

Mapping Globalization? is it real?, is it fake? IS IT AN ILLUSION?!
........God help us all.

no illusion quit. Besides it obviously isn't "shrinking the world" since you obviously still haven't got the memo to make jungle fucking ruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back