• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
2s9c9pe.jpg

Hm... Someone forgot the credits, btw, i only do the shape and little leaves on the << tree, the rest is made by u.

@edit
y9rcMVf.png

What do u think about this shiet?

Attachments

Last edited:
@GhostX

What are baw mappers?

@leun
"i'm from a guild of mappers from brazil, and we have a different style to mapping than yours (otland/europe)"
which guild?

Dont like all of it, but its decent :) good job

the stair will bug :=)

looks quiet nice but mby just use the small border and not the huge ones ;)
greetings ur b-day child :p

@Decrik
looks cool but not like the mix of those caprets

@Kyoran:
looks really nice

@eisere:
with a script it wont bug:)

Nothing interesting

Result boring Sunday ...

8.6 Tibia

30rlb8j.jpg

~~~~~~

5w031d.jpg

~~~~~~

156py4o.jpg

Really autobordered :(
Try to make things not repeatable too often and don't make things too square (autoborder mostly forces this upon new users since they don't know too much about the map editor).
Look at other members threads
Tip: At the bottom of the forum (Mapping Showoff) make it sort by most viewed and you'll have your better mappers most likely. Look at how they do their details etc.

Auto Bordered use about 30-40% on the map. I know the map is not special, because I did it out of boredom.

Last edited:
Really autobordered :(
Try to make things not repeatable too often and don't make things too square (autoborder mostly forces this upon new users since they don't know too much about the map editor).
Look at other members threads
Tip: At the bottom of the forum (Mapping Showoff) make it sort by most viewed and you'll have your better mappers most likely. Look at how they do their details etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back