• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
or you can hold alt and start placing water in black areas and then move around as much as you want. the water will only fill black areas

Nah. If you made an entire map without water, you just go to floor 8 and make a huuuuge square of water a bit bigger than you continent. After that, you go to floor 7 and select everything on floor 7 and drag it to 8. The grass will replace the water, but the black spots will become filled with water. If you did that, you can select it all again and drag it up to 7 :>

You could also just do all of that on floor 7 :/

ofc just save it on ctrl+c place water over it and then paste it in ;)

Something im working on, planning to release soon.
ffqbzFHw.png
i luv it <3 :3

well, RME doesn't wanna let me export the minimap for my 7.4 map, so this is the closest I can get to the minimap of the island I have atm
v1pM3aQ.png

Alot better, but avoid making straight/round lines. If you look at the shape Schmanky posted, you see the lines are like crumbled land, which is like in rl since land separates like that because of landslides.
So like this
a41Ox6I7.png

Instead of this
8Id8-AoU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back