• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF Slatia Continuation

@chauz- please keep it up, I like the fine detailing

@neon- Cool overgrown canyon especially

This city shot I worked on earlier today after checking out some of the new 8.4 stuff
For some of the folks that have been around longer this is a continuation of previous shots posted for Forgotten Faction
Slatian Clock Tower
SlatianClockTower.jpg

I don't like those 7.1~ Black&White tiles inside this huge building!

Yea, use wooden floor or something and remove the coal basins it looks ugly. ;<

@ neon last mapping

all i can say is wow and that ur mappings have some much thought and creativity in them and that makes them so much better ur #1 mapper in my books keep it up.

Hey i was bored and didnt know wat to do so i mapped the (i think its called the fng coarse) from Cod4 its off my head so if somethings missing im sorry but yer

Edit: The small signs say Flash Here and the arrow 1 says Sprint to the Finish

bottomfloorofcoarse.jpg

starttocoarse.jpg

topfloorofcoarse.jpg

wholething.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@up,i reckon it looks pretty good,but i reckon if that had a fair bit of detail it would look bloody mint

yer a big warehouse with a training coarse has detail lol its pretty hard to detail a futuristic scene when all the sprites u get a made for like older times so thats the reason there is not much detail

@Ultra Violet: Use crates chests etc and all that boat stuff etc, etc.

@Loveinabottle: That three on the upper right of the mountain looks thick and small. ;o

@Xenois:
I don't agree... It looks good I think, small and fat. It's like a newborn little cute chubby baby. :)
@ others:
Looks nice, keep mapping folks!!

Here is a hydra spawn which took some time :p
I'm quite new to mapping ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back