• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got bored while waiting for something and made this in 30 minutes... pretty sloppy and fast-made...

FelzKx.png

I actually like the darkness of the picture because it adds depth. I never liked that you are able to change brightness in your options. Some caves are meant to be dark and scary.

East of Hammerfall, created a ravin really fast when creating the region as a blocker so that the city could only be entered from the north and south, with plans on turning it into some fancy cave entrance later.

eFb12IF.png

Then, got the need of a trainstation :)

Just 15-25 min work but turned out to be time well spent imo! :)

FDoexB1.png

9O0Ga0C.png

The room to the left have gotten some stairs and stuff, uploaded 15 pictures of this project 2 days ago but due to disconnects I did it 2-3 times so I got 3x as many as there should be and no time atm to sort it out. Good enough to call a finished project? :)

Let's take a step back.. and take a look at the bigger picture.

worldmapnames11.jpg

Probably more :p

Edit:

If there's someone out there that have any self-made 8.6 maps lying around that never came to use i'd be happy to put it somewhere in Argardh to let it come to use(The bigger the better! :p But then it would take more time, ofcourse.. :) ). So far the map is 90% built by me and 10% is contributions from others, mostly rl-Tibia copies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom