• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont wanna do what neon said this is my style!
Why everyone follow the styles from better mappers? and dont create an own one?

This is my style and im different from other.

Well, I know you aim at Sharp now, but I didn't say that you should follow my advice. But I would like to see it without the dark grass :)

Neon and all the other mappers: Why do you always commented only the detail. In my eyes it is much more important whether this map is playable or not.

Details are obviously important but more important than the gameplay? Never
Every day I see at least 2 mappers with potential. but they will not be accepted because of their own style.
Why everyone trying to be like Neon and Chauz? Indeed, they have their own style, but in my eyes, exaggerated and not playable.

btw i dont wanna remove the dark grass because im not your bitch they wanna do everything for you, that you are happy!
I like your mapping and all the others but its only for showoff Never have seen a map from you online or complete finished, same by chauz

King Regards James Hetfield
Thanks to google translate.

Neon and all the other mappers: Why do you always commented only the detail. In my eyes it is much more important whether this map is playable or not.

Details are obviously important but more important than the gameplay? Never
Every day I see at least 2 mappers with potential. but they will not be accepted because of their own style.
Why everyone trying to be like Neon and Chauz? Indeed, they have their own style, but in my eyes, exaggerated and not playable.

btw i dont wanna remove the dark grass because im not your bitch they wanna do everything for you, that you are happy!
I like your mapping and all the others but its only for showoff Never have seen a map from you online or complete finished, same by chauz

King Regards James Hetfield
Thanks to google translate.

Tbh, that is not playable, that is more to the showoff side.
Will be confusing when you walk there, like 10000000 thick grass tufts.
Jungle grass on normal grass.
And that dark grass makes it look more like showoff. So don't talk and say that you map for playable.

1qfi9t.jpg

I think on this base is enough space to play.. In this mode you have only to conquer the base.

@Kregrox- Nice gloomy forest. loads of details. Is that part of a quest or just a showoff piece?

@Peroxide/Sharp- Noobs.

@ Myself- High 5, word!

Last edited:
I agree with retfiled 'each has his style mapper, the important thing is always basiar in "RPG" no matter what way it is done. ;)

My Last Work.
:rolleyes:

swamptest.png

A 50% of bed on the roof -.- Fail.
Nice borders ; ) Look RPG

Save your picture as .PNG and it might look better ^.-
either his GPU doesn't support DirectX or he doesn't have drivers for the graphics card installed/not detected properly

Looks like something I made before xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back