• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
New picture for you all!

2d1lg08.png

To bad he isn't a assassin :(

He is a hunter :/

@Leftwing: Sounds like the quote "A True magician never reveals his tricks" XD

@Leftwing,
If Splinter (the rat from teenage mutant ninja turtles) is a ninja.. your hunter can be whatever you like haha xD

It's not finished, but here's my latest. (It's not for hunting, it's for quest with an NPC)

1qdk9d.png

Last edited:
Heres my latest:
This one is unfinished:
sjbhk8.png

Under a Hole?: I didn't know what to call this...
j53cj2.png

Under a Hole? 2: I didn't know what to call this...
r118nd.png

Last edited:
@Neon
Level 1 :]
Ill get a pic with a torch though. xD
@Afton

Nop no fail, i put it there :] Im using raw... so any thing i place isnt a fail xD

@aftonbladet
Yes it is in some parts. :p

@Tibia Rox
Yeah you're right haha looks more like a land. The thing is that that's only the entrance to the dragon lair xD and thanks for the comment! What would you recommend to make it look better?

@aftonbladet
Yes it is in some parts. :p

@Tibia Rox
Yeah you're right haha looks more like a land. The thing is that that's only the entrance to the dragon lair xD and thanks for the comment! What would you recommend to make it look better?

Try to avoid auto-border, you can make cool things with the raw palette.

Here is a Potion shop:
xeg02r.png

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Really nice sharp..

And, black tornado, to take HQ ingame pics go to options graphics advanced do not shrink or we game window :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back