• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:/ don't be bad :/ i only say that looks like :S else the windows need a grond they have black :p

heres a little city i made might expand it later :p
took me about 45mins
1zf0aye.png

2m7vqkn.png

fuck nvm closed the mapeditor i though it was paint aff >:

@Javiersin
I'm still thinking it could look a LOT better underground, now that you have done that, try it underground.
And if you're going to keep it like that, change the grass tufts with only the first, and second one, maybe using the third one, but NEVER the fourth one, it looks horrible.

And if you keep it on ground, I'd suggest putting mountains around it to make it darker, use only Grass Tufts 1-2, Lots and 3 at a Minimum never 4 as Magnetico said. I suggest making the area outside look more destroyed too, it's all nice nature then a broken building with dead body's hanging in it.

@Macaronie
try the normal grass, else all the city its a big square :/, try to remade it.

@Magnetico
thx for the advice from here and from the msn :p.

@Destined Hope
thx :), but if its an abandon monastery :O and it have pass years it might have nature :p the might imperious from the Mayas its was i cool civilization that now the ruins were full of nature so no complains about the nature :p.

@Magnetico & Destined Hope
i will do it underground to see if it looks better :p

This is a following picture for this post: http://otland.net/f57/quick-showoff-post-your-latest-mappings-7352/index535.html#post804715
Genesis

The latest part of Peter Sickztein's history involved a few merchants and even outcasts.
But one of the persons that Peter met, gave him a mission how he could help him out. Also he received a tip from Lee:

'Beneath the tempel of Elth'Lethia, there's a room with four seals.
One of these seals lead to each element. Enter the one of your choise. Mind that you may
only enter these seals as a mage, and you may only enter two of these four as a Sorcerer, and two of them as a Druid.'

So Peter took his backpack, and began to walk towards the tempel. Once he's entered the tempel,
and walked down the stairs he experience four seals, just as Lee'Gouz told him. That made Peter decision-agonied.

As Lee said, you may only chose two paths. But what Peter did not knew...
Was that only two seals will accept him through, while two others will push him back with great forces.

23ht1ex.png

To be continued...

Story by: Siramix
Mapping by: Siramix

It looks neat Siramix, maybe you could add some coal basins for lighting up the room and try mixing that type of wall with the white one. Keep it up dude :thumbup:

P.S. I don't like the red earth. :(

It bears a slight resemblance to Liberty Bay's shrine gates room :p

Teleporters.jpg

On second thought, there are very few similarities.

Hey guys do you think this depot looks ok? It's the first I map, so I don't know what else can I add; feel free to suggest anything. ^_^

depotm.png

I think it looks very original and great!
No further details, that depot makes people comfortable.

Perhaps a little shop, where a parcel seller is located in the middle of the depot may fit..

Thanks for comments/tips, I appreciate them.. ^_^ I'll add some details to the floor and a bank upstairs. :D

Maybe you could try it with another shape, not rectangular, I mean, a more interesting shape. ;)

looks nice, but some more details on the floor :)

No and

Pretty simple. Add some details on the floor. :)

No

For once someone is making something which is not overspammed with detailes (like small stones inside, wtf). Keep it the way it is and do not make it worse with "details"

And @mapping: You should have an opening at the west part of the depot too (and perhaps south too, maybe) ;)

@Samuro
Bardock have just told me that he have added the details to the floor. XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back