• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't like the natur thing the garden of this house is pretty good but small

It looks bad, some places are spammed as hell, and some others empty.

Dude, as long the the roads are walkable fairly well, It doesnt really matter how much there's detail around it.. I think it's well detailed. It's a swamp, there aint no clean swamps really..
I dont think that it's spammed either really..\

As I said; looks really cool demon;) I'm sure the outcome will be cool!

ws5x12.png

swampm.png

swamp2.png

Progress this far - Notice that I won't even bother to reply on "DUDE U SPAM" nonsence. The paths is 99% walkable and usually 4-5 sqm's wide. The details won't harm a single person.

DUDE U SPAM

But seriously, there is just too much of everything.. Weird bordering, weird groundmix, weird wallmixing (wooden walls, seriously?). The details are also badly chosen, there are stuff that just doesn't fit there and is placed kinda bad.

Just because it's walkable doesn't mean it's not spammed, christ. Take a look at the image, its got details STACKED ontop of eachothers.

DUDE U SPAM

But seriously, there is just too much of everything.. Weird bordering, weird groundmix, weird wallmixing (wooden walls, seriously?). The details are also badly chosen, there are stuff that just doesn't fit there and is placed kinda bad.

Just because it's walkable doesn't mean it's not spammed, christ. Take a look at the image, its got details STACKED ontop of eachothers.

Depends on purpose of the creation I guess. Nor am I using it eitherway, just to test teh new spr's and get back on track.

Feedback please!

Is the wall in the middle of the mountain waterfall supposed to be there? I don't think it fit in :p

Also, at the left ground of the bridge did you forget to add the little mountain thing at corners (sorry can't remember the name nor id)

Is the wall in the middle of the mountain waterfall supposed to be there? I don't think it fit in :p

Also, at the left ground of the bridge did you forget to add the little mountain thing at corners (sorry can't remember the name nor id)

It's two differents floors :eek:

Hehe okey:ninja:

Alright,
But details are cool, if used correctly.
Tho, largepictures usually ruins it. Mistake appearently. ingame you wont have that feeling I bet.

Samuro you know nothing.
Demon is placing the objects perfectly. Giving it a gloomy/evil contrast to the picture.
Thanks, so did I thought, I find everything fitting perfect, apart from the wooden walls to the south but that was just for a test which failed. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom