• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Archlight Online looking for a Mapper

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hello,

ArchlightOnline.com is looking for a mapper. This project has been online and very active for almost 3 months now. You will do mainly spawns/other small things, or larger things if you are up for it. You can PM me for more information. If you are a player on Archlight you can be given some points in-game for your contributions.

There’s a lot of questions people usually ask to get filled out, like years in community etc. But more and more I’m finding this irrelevant to skill especially in mapping. All I wanna know is..

If you are interested please post here / PM me with

Time per day/week you can map:
2 Screenshots of mapping you have done:

Thank you <3

Hello,

ArchlightOnline.com is looking for a mapper. This project has been online and very active for almost 3 months now. You will do mainly spawns/other small things, or larger things if you are up for it. You can PM me for more information. If you are a player on Archlight you can be given some points in-game for your contributions.

There’s a lot of questions people usually ask to get filled out, like years in community etc. But more and more I’m finding this irrelevant to skill especially in mapping. All I wanna know is..

If you are interested please post here / PM me with

Time per day/week you can map:
2 Screenshots of mapping you have done:

Thank you <3

are you searching for a monster editor, small detail mapper, small scripter, and a maintaincer.
if you are looking for a mapper, give me a task.
- which nature
-which monsters
-does it contain quests?
-does it contain bosses?

i was doing this work for almost 6 years as a spiderot, sub-owner.
i was working like 1,5 years as a 1.0 tfs server, but couldnt find people to join my staff so i quit.
i also have a large knowledge of good ideas.

you can pm me at facebook, ( bjorn Slotman)

Quick warning – User Slotman claims to be friends with taluturen/limos. Also claims to have a 10.77 100% perfect datapack made for him by taluturen and limo’s. Could not prove any of this (payment info etc) or any conversations with talu or limos. Also when asked to msg talu or limos to show theyre good friends like he claimed he kept dodging it about 15-20 times until finally saying “Aff I can’t work with someone who won’t trust me”.

Just a heads up to watch out for him trying to get staff/access to any of your files.

Topic related: Bump :)

Sent you a private message, please send me back guidelines of what you'd like me to do if you have something in mind.

Pming you both! We broke our record of 180 2 days ago by 239 today!!

I`m intersted in this job, i have free time for work on map (Maybe some c++ codes if help). I`m not interested on money right now. If u can pm me on Facebook... (Gregorio Cassinelli). Yes i`m Brazilian, but i can work with multiple plat. PM ME.

hello, im new here and i heard you looking for a mapper , i have bsome experience with mapping etc.
only wanna know what you looking for,

- which theme it contains,
- which nature
- which quests you want to put in
- which elemtent of bosses u want
- is it a dungeon map or a open map
- does it need scripts ex1.: kill boss > create teleport > time of closing teleport > give acces with timer on door to enter.
ex2: kill boss > send to room with a dice > after clicking on dice u have 16% chance of getting some awsome shit ( chance = 1 / 6 > bcause dice has 6 eyes)
after getting reward u get teleported from room.
- big city with houses fully detailed.

if ur interested pm me!

kind regards Kryptonnnnnn

Back