• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are theese sources corrupt?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Ok so i got a problem.. I can compile and everything fine when im using tfs sources but i cant compile using Avesta 7.6 sources. Do i need some extra params to get it working or something? Since the sources have no .dev I do this:
1: open up the forgotten dev-c++
2: I click File-->New-->Project-->Console Application-->OK-->Save in sources somewhere..
3: I rightclick the Project in the left-bar and click Add to project.. And add every single file in the sources.
4: I delete main.cpp and click Compile.
This should work right? But im still getting a load of errors. here is how they Look:
Code:
20 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\otpch.h:9,               from account.cpp In file included from otpch.h:9,               from account.cpp
Code:
20 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\account.cpp                  from account.cpp
Code:
223:7 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\definitions.h [Warning] no newline at end of file
Code:
20 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\otpch.h:9,               from actions.cpp In file included from otpch.h:9,               from actions.cpp
Code:
20 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\actions.cpp                  from actions.cpp
Code:
223:7 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\definitions.h [Warning] no newline at end of file
Code:
36 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\actions.cpp In file included from actions.cpp
Code:
110:7 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\beds.h [Warning] no newline at end of file
Code:
20 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\otpch.h:9,               from allocator.cpp In file included from otpch.h:9,               from allocator.cpp
Code:
20 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\allocator.cpp                  from allocator.cpp
Code:
Code:
20 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\otpch.h:9,               from ban.cpp In file included from otpch.h:9,               from ban.cpp
Code:
72 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\tools.h `Position' does not name a type
Code:
 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\source\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [baseevents.o] Error 1

Am i doing something wrong or are the sources of avesta corrupted? Thanks for anwsering.

@nevalopo

Im using the Forgotten Dev-Cpp, Download it and unzip it to: "C:/Dev-cpp"
Make sure you choose this Path! or the paths might not match and the compile progress doesent works!!!...

Create a new project, add all files and set:

Project->Project Options->Parameters:

Linker Box:

-lboost_regex
-lboost_system
-lboost_thread
-lgmp
-lluasql_mysql
-lluasql_sqlite
-llua5.1
-lws2_32
-lmysql
-lsqlite3
-llibxml2
-lwsock32

C++ Compiler Box:

-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__SKULL_SYSTEM__
-D__PB_GMINVISIBLE__
-D__USE_OTPCH__
-D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__
-D__XID_EXPERIENCE_STAGES__

and:
Project->Project Options->Directories:

Library Directories:
C:\Dev-Cpp\lib

Include Directories:
C:\Dev-Cpp\include

@up I did as you said and it came a little bit longer.. But it still gives me a million errors and wont compile. I don't see whats wrong.. Here are the sources if maybe anyone can try compile it themselfs? Thanks if anyone can help me out on this. I really need this.

http://otland.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3236&stc=1&d=1259200281

source.zip

Last edited:
Back