• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you Religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Are you Religous?

I've made this thread to find out if anyone here at Otland is Religious. So other members/everyone! doesn't offend you because of your culture, etc.

Me; I am not Religious.

:D

In my religion there is nothing called religous or not lol

Im Muslim btw

Last edited:
Im suppoused to be orthodox but as I don't give a fuck about it lol..

Muslim here.
I don't pray though.
I prefer realism before religion and I find unrealistic(does this word exist?) things in every religion. Therefore I can't really be an orthodox muslim, not until I got a proof.

Muslim here.
I don't pray though.
I prefer realism before religion and I find unrealistic(does this word exist?) things in every religion. Therefore I can't really be an orthodox muslim, not until I got a proof.

orthodox muslim? wtf? :blink::confused:

orthodox muslim? wtf? :blink::confused:

Haha yea?
Orthodox like; praying, go to moské, go to hajj, reading the quran, not drinking, not having sex before marriage.

And much more.

Edit: In the female part; wearing different clothes and "Slöja(sry, don't know the translation of it)".

Christian Orthodox, I follow my religon very much.. I dont masturbate
becasue that is an big sin.. I been fighting much before had the reputation to be the strongest guy in school and such.. But now ive quited with that..

becasue that is an big sin.. I been fighting much before had the reputation to be the strongest guy in school and such.. But now ive quited with that..

Oh.. Is masturbating against the religion ? :/
Are you 100% sure? It might be "having sex" and you mixed it.
Well, I don't know but.. Masturbating actually is doing you good biologically.

But maybe that's why it's a sin. A challenge huh ? ;p

Haha yea?
Orthodox like; praying, go to moské, go to hajj, reading the quran, not drinking, not having sex before marriage.

And much more.

Edit: In the female part; wearing different clothes and "Slöja(sry, don't know the translation of it)".

Orthodox is a term used by Christians, how can a Muslim be orthodox?

I am an Orthodox Christian too and I am wanking on a daily basis :D

Nope, I'm not religious.

Last edited:
NO! That's because your name is Christian! xD Joking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back