• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you Religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orthodox is a term used by Christians, how can a Muslim be orthodox?

I am an Orthodox Christian too and I am wanking on a daily basis :D

It's not a term used by ONLY Christians.
Never heard of orthodox Jews?
Orthodox is a term who also could refer to: Normal, etc.

I'm not sure that the word orthodox has been used for muslims since we Muslims only think : Either you are muslim or not.

Whatever, you understand what I mean.
Orthodox muslim= A Muslim with a very strong belief.

Muslim (by mom) & Serbian Orthodox (by dad)

Haha yea?
Orthodox like; praying, go to moské, go to hajj, reading the quran, not drinking, not having sex before marriage.

And much more.

Edit: In the female part; wearing different clothes and "Slöja(sry, don't know the translation of it)".

Your really freekin stupid sorry for that but its an fact..
Im Serbian Orthodox and i got Religion in my school and there is no shit about "you cant have sex b4 the marriage or such things..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Orthodox_Church

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.. Is masturbating against the religion ? :/
Are you 100% sure? It might be "having sex" and you mixed it.
Well, I don't know but.. Masturbating actually is doing you good biologically.

But maybe that's why it's a sin. A challenge huh ? ;p

I forgot to say sex too :eek:

Nothing.

I'm christian but I do not believe in God.

If you dont belive in God then you aint an christian.
You are someting else but i dont remember the name :S
My "NO teacher" dont belive in God too and he calls himself an christian but he aint an christian.
Its hard to explain when i dont know the name lol :S

I don't belive in God whatsoever.

I don't belive in god whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to say sex too :eek:

If you dont belive in God then you aint an christian.
You are someting else but i dont remember the name :S
My "NO teacher" dont belive in God too and he calls himself an christian but he aint an christian.
Its hard to explain when i dont know the name lol :S

Protestants?

Alright then but its all bullshit every teenager had sex few times lmao.....
Also Sizaro is 666

Does seem that he has been socializing with prophet Mohammed to know the reasons for it? Sometimes your questions are so freaking dumb. Anyway if you want to know why read the Quran. I got no time to explain for people on forum who will only insult if they hear the reason so ill stfu :)

I think i hav been christened when i was a baby but i dont believe in GoD, NOT TO OFFENED ANYONE: But my opinion is that i hate the balls out of him if he is real becuasse i havnt had the best of a life.....

You don't always need a reason.

What if it is a test?

If you succeed and don't have sex outside marriage, you'll get sent to "paradise" for using your brain and fighting the temptation and need of having sex outside marriage.

And if you fail, too bad.
You'll end up in hell.

I'm just saying, you don't need a reason for such stuff.
See it as a test.

You don't always need a reason.

What if it is a test?

If you succeed and don't have sex outside marriage, you'll get sent to "paradise" for using your brain and fighting the temptation and need of having sex outside marriage.

And if you fail, too bad.
You'll end up in hell.

I'm just saying, you don't need a reason for such stuff.
See it as a test.
Hello Hell:p

Does seem that he has been socializing with prophet Mohammed to know the reasons for it? Sometimes your questions are so freaking dumb. Anyway if you want to know why read the Quran. I got no time to explain for people on forum who will only insult if they hear the reason so ill stfu :)

First of all, I am not a Muslim and therefore I don't know so my question is not dump. I would ask my mom who's a Muslim but I don't want since she's gonna start slapping me with a shoe if she hears such a question. I don't want to read the Quran cause I am not interested in Islam, I'd rather read a book about Byzantine Empire. Maybe since you're a Muslim you can explain me this, can't you? I am not an idiot to offend other peoples' religion.

Does seem that he has been socializing with prophet Mohammed to know the reasons for it?

That made no sense.

First of all, I am not a Muslim and therefore I don't know so my question is not dump. I don't want to read the Quran cause I am not interested in Islam, I'd rather read a book about Byzantine Empire. Maybe since you're a Muslim you can explain me this, can't you? I am not an idiot to offend other peoples' religion.
I never meant only you, iv seen many retards here at otland and no i will delete every post that mess with any religion i don't care which religion its is. And yet again i won't tell you because the retarded kids like Ice meto, Roxor etc. will start to insult so ill skip the part of explaining and if you aren't interested why are you even wondering why?? ;p

I never meant only you, iv seen many retards here at otland and no i will delete every post that mess with any religion i don't care which religion its is. And yet again i won't tell you because the retarded kids like Ice meto, Roxor etc. will start to insult so ill skip the part of explaining and if you aren't interested why are you even wondering why?? ;p

Because...I am just wondering what could be so serious with sex before mariage that can be considered a sin. Maybe send me the explanation in PM?

Because...I am just wondering what could be so serious with sex before mariage that can be considered a sin. Maybe send me the explanation in PM?
Sure i can send you the answer in private message ;)

I'm not religious. I don't see any point in it.

how come u guys dont belive in god

then who made this world? lol think about it, its impossible to have no god its 100% impossible if u take 10~20minutes alone in a room with no voice's and thinking

anyways..

im muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back