• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you Religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come u guys dont belive in god

then who made this world? lol think about it, its impossible to have no god its 100% impossible if u take 10~20minutes alone in a room with no voice's and thinking

anyways..

im muslim

Big Bang did

I'm not religious :f but I am supposed to be Catholyc (spelling r0.ox?)

Big Bang did

And who made big bang? Someone must have made it, made earth, made galaxy made everything. That's one of the reasons i don't argue about such thing at forums, because the people never want to hear other opinion and they live in what they've heard some people say once or twice in front of them.

NOTE: I'm not saying that I'm right and you are wrong I'm only point on few things.

And who made big bang? Someone must have made it, made earth, made galaxy made everything. That's one of the reasons i don't argue about such thing at forums, because the people never want to hear other opinion and they live in what they've heard some people say once or twice in front of them.

NOTE: I'm not saying that I'm right and you are wrong I'm only point on few things.

You made a point. Big bang was caused from a small part of matter. Now...who made that matter is still unknown :p

true who made him?

he just open his eyes

and like "waaw?"

like u cant create something without a base u know?

and if u say god should show up or something, then if he does its easy for everyone to go to heaven, therefore we are here in earth for a test

who wins..

and who fails..

You can't create something without a base, right. Who created God then? ;)

You can't create something without a base, right. Who created God then? ;)

Someone set him group id 6 - God (ownage?)

Hm, another question. There are many religions, believing in their god(s). Who's right and whose Gods exist and whose doesn't? :f

did i say in otland?

Did I say you said it on otland?

Hm, another question. There are many religions, believing in their god(s). Who's right and whose Gods exist and whose doesn't? :f

Rofl @ the first one :D

Conclusion:

This world is a server. What we see is the map and the mapper is God. Scripts on how this server works where made by God (for example the fact that your refrigerator works is in fact a script written in some biblical language). Traffic on the roads is in fact lag caused by bad connection between the driver(cid plz) and his car/signs.

there is a website i once saw speaking about there is no god and shit

that website really made me afraid for weeks i couldn't sleep and when i sleep i keep dreaming with what this website was saying :/

Did I say you said it on otland?

Do you have to see me asking people about it?

xD no offence im kidding with u bro ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

In my opinion Islam is the only religion who still have the original copy of its book, the Quran. The Jews and Christians books have been edited many times. So i believe Islam is the right religion because of every word standing in our book is the same since the prophet Mohammed said those words.

In my opinion Islam is the only religion who still have the original copy of its book, the Quran. The Jews and Christians books have been edited many times. So i believe Islam is the right religion because of every word standing in our book is the same since the prophet Mohammed said those words.

True, god released the jewish book it got edited,
same as christian's.. so he said, this is the last book that is going to earth, and will not be edited.

which is.. islam, no offence to any other religion but :-

dont you think beer is kind of bad for humans?
ive sawn many people bad things happening to them from beer drinking, it makes u drunk at the old book (not copy'd) beer wasn't said to be ok to drink..

again no offence against anyone

I forgot to say sex too :eek:

If you dont belive in God then you aint an christian.
You are someting else but i dont remember the name :S
My "NO teacher" dont belive in God too and he calls himself an christian but he aint an christian.
Its hard to explain when i dont know the name lol :S
You mean an Athiest. Someone who doesn't have a religion.

I myself am protestant Lutheran, and yes Nikolas, we do believe in god <_<

Protestant and catholic churches are basically the same these days... They share many of the same beliefs and do many of the same things.
The reason there's two is because back in the 1400's Martin Luther, who was a Catholic priest, broke away from the Catholic church and started teaching from the bible.
The reason he did this was because the Catholic church back then was very corrupt and greedy. They made up a place called Purgatory that all people who didn't pay for their sins would go. This place was made up by man and was never mentioned in the bible. They convinced people that the only way to repent for your sins was to pay the church for a priest to bless you.
Martin Luther realized that this was wrong so he made his own church, which was the first Protestant church.
Since the catholic church no longer accepts Indulgences(paying money for forgiveness) there are only minor differences left, protestants follow the bible more closely while catholics still practice old rituals such as confession and following the pope.

Muslims, Christians, and Jews all believe in the same god.

That is indeed true, you're right.

@up
I didn't say that Protestants don't believe in God, just proposed a word. And yes, Catholic Church was greedy back then, they didn't help the Byzantines when they were facing the Ottomans :(

Kinda bad thread becasue people just fight all the time -.-
I dont care if you are an muslim jew or belive in other gods...
I just follow what my religon says..
You guys should do the same

Argument isn't about a fight or not. We are discussing something and each one of us are trying to convince the other on that his/her religion is right but to make it you'll need to have some good facts and evidence.

Please people don't make this thread turn into a war if someone's post is offending you report it and ill remove the offending parts.

how come u guys dont belive in god

then who made this world? lol think about it, its impossible to have no god its 100% impossible if u take 10~20minutes alone in a room with no voice's and thinking

anyways..

im muslim
Chimps bro chimps..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back