• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Are you serious, haha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TILFen

Reaction score
You've always hated me, honey. :)

Have a good night.

Lots of hugs from TILFen.

cbrm said:
Dear TILFen,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Offensive language

We do not tolerate Racism at this forum.-
-------

Original Post:
Count to 10! - Page 544
Two

Stupid Br.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand

You're famous now Tilfen, can't go saying shit like that if you care about the health of the server. I still believe a lot of the people who say they wont play, actually will. You're taking a risk though, DDoS doesn't seem to be that uncommon.

You're famous now Tilfen, can't go saying shit like that if you care about the health of the server. I still believe a lot of the people who say they wont play, actually will. You're taking a risk though, DDoS doesn't seem to be that uncommon.

DDoS have never been uncommon for us. There are a lot of servers that are in the risk zone nowadays.

ffs all u guys talking about rasism im from sweden i respect every one even if ur dumb and retarded and all BRs and PLS arent actully retarded no one is retarded
beacus u think so its ur insecurity and u want attention and you want ppl to listen to u i think its like u like this shit ur doing yeah ingame i want to kill them beacus they are funny to kill but they are a great team to pk with they are good ppls like us and i dont call or judge anyone ur stiuped br or pl its wrong beacus if u want to make more friends in tibia and have fun then make friends in OT/tibia and chill learn to understand them not undershare them ppl and start this thread is waste of shit u may loosing some players if the look in to this thread when u talk about them they gonna fuckup ur REP and u dont want that? and one more thing!? IF UR RASISM KEEP IT IN URSELF DONT SAY THOSE THINGS OUTLOUD BEACUS MANNY PPL GET HITTED LIKE THAT AND GONNA HATE U? u think about that when u open ur mouth?

Karar, you're 100% right, sadly there's always people tryna b "Cool" by being racist online, but once it comes to real life, trust me they will chicken down.

the fuck is going on?!

relax, dont be stupid, everyone is equal...

even if br 'noobs' have given brazilians a bad name, i have met intelligent brazillians and ive met dumbass americans, whatever.

I doubt a bunch of 10 year olds playing a game represents a country's intelligence, and BTW I think that 10 year olds playing games is better than 30+ year olds playing games. [This post is gona get hated on, don't care, move out of ur basement guys :)]

I doubt a bunch of 10 year olds playing a game represents a country's intelligence, and BTW I think that 10 year olds playing games is better than 30+ year olds playing games. [This post is gona get hated on, don't care, move out of ur basement guys :)]
And I think it's better people do what they like as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

Well damn, this thread went to shit... or, ahem, maybe it was shit to begin with?

#Thread:
It seems justified, either way let's just wait for Cbrms' answer.

I vouch for this thread to be closed.
Roger that.

Thread closed, let's wait for Cbrm.

Last edited:
Why is this even a thread? You got a warning for blatant racism. How hard is it to understand? I don't think that cbrm is taking sides by following simple rules.

This could be a 100% valid infraction. Nothing to complain about.

the funny thing of this is that i'm not br, pl, swe, american or whatever
Anyways, it's not my problem that Tilfen takes moderation as something personal

I'll keep doing my job as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back