• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Argonia RPG 9.6 - Calling for a team of great minds!

Looking for a client developer to help us create a custom client with a pet panel for our pet system. The pet panel must have a stance option, a button that opens up the bag of items the pet is holding, a button that opens up the window of spells your pet has, and other small details like that. Basically other things the tibia client already has, merged into a small panel window for pets so players can easily control their pets when in battle.

I'd love to get someone on the team ASAP for this! Also looking for more LUA scripters to help create npcs and other functions with our main scripter Doggynub.

Zaux, I would love to see some examples of your work; just send me a private message :)

All other inquires, please just make an application!

Checked & Responded, bumping for a client developer/scripter!

I can be a webmaster not designer tho, I can fix bugs etc make de ACC extensions.. ( php stuff )

Oh PotatoSkin, you like to talk out your ass dont you; still got nothing to do with yourself? You haven't even seen it lately so how can you say anything? Plus, the reason I took mapping pieces from previous projects I had was to create land marks to work from since (You, and Kozmo) had no idea what to map. So you're telling me I cant use them or what are you implying? As well; I'm pretty sure the 2-4 mapping pieces that I used from OTLand were released for public use, so why not use them if they are actually good. Like I said, you haven't seen it lately but since your depart from the team I've gone through and mapped the beta story into the level 8-45 areas (all 100% custom), now I'm just waiting for my scripter to catch up so we can complete the beta and test it. You have no clue what you're talking about so just stop. Nice try though PotatoSkin, try to be more constructive next time.

On Topic
: Our scripter has created a new loot system with a magic find chance (Any wearable equipment has the chance of dropping with extra bonuses, ex: Max Health: +25 or Defence: +5, etc) aswell as he's working on our pet system and a newer guild war system!

With that being said, the beta story is nearly completed, although the npc scripter has been very busy the past 4-5 days so it is taking longer than expected to finish this up. Which is why I'm here to look for another scripter to join Argonia to help us finish up the Beta as quickly as possible. You need to have a good understanding of creating npcs with quests/storages because that is mainly what you will be doing for the first little bit until we finish the beta.

Looking for: 1 NPC-Quest Scripter, 1 RPG Mapper (must use Skype)

@Raggaer, I will msg you :)

Regards,
Extrodus

P.S. - Take your useless comments elsewhere.

Id like to see some photos of your work abigorz, and we can go from there. You can PM or post them here, maybe a couple screenshots of your recent work or one of your favorite pieces of your work.

Still in search for a client developer to help create the Argonia Client. (Info: You need to be able to make windows and buttons for the new systems being integrated into the server/sources)

I'm also looking for 2 RPG mappers, and 1 Story/Quest Writer, ASAP!

Regards,
Extrodus

Oh PotatoSkin, you like to talk out your ass dont you; still got nothing to do with yourself? You haven't even seen it lately so how can you say anything? Plus, the reason I took mapping pieces from previous projects I had was to create land marks to work from since (You, and Kozmo) had no idea what to map. So you're telling me I cant use them or what are you implying? As well; I'm pretty sure the 2-4 mapping pieces that I used from OTLand were released for public use, so why not use them if they are actually good. Like I said, you haven't seen it lately but since your depart from the team I've gone through and mapped the beta story into the level 8-45 areas (all 100% custom), now I'm just waiting for my scripter to catch up so we can complete the beta and test it. You have no clue what you're talking about so just stop. Nice try though PotatoSkin, try to be more constructive next time.

On Topic
: Our scripter has created a new loot system with a magic find chance (Any wearable equipment has the chance of dropping with extra bonuses, ex: Max Health: +25 or Defence: +5, etc) aswell as he's working on our pet system and a newer guild war system!

With that being said, the beta story is nearly completed, although the npc scripter has been very busy the past 4-5 days so it is taking longer than expected to finish this up. Which is why I'm here to look for another scripter to join Argonia to help us finish up the Beta as quickly as possible. You need to have a good understanding of creating npcs with quests/storages because that is mainly what you will be doing for the first little bit until we finish the beta.

Looking for: 1 NPC-Quest Scripter, 1 RPG Mapper (must use Skype)

@Raggaer, I will msg you :)

Regards,
Extrodus

P.S. - Take your useless comments elsewhere.

I've never seen someone get so hurt over an opinionated comment. I simply stated that because of the fact that's it's not YOUR map, in essence, it makes it unoriginal because its a compilation of Otland mappers. Also, fix your bugs before you make a teaser. That constitutes laziness.
nZ5ktke.png

Check your other pictures too.

It is most definitely MY map, its sure as hell not yours. The fact that 95% is constructed by me, and my time has gone into it. It's nobody elses but mine. By the way, I put those there using the raw palette. Thanks though! :) Give it up kid, don't get all butt hurt and knock the server because your not on the team anymore. You just look immature.

On Topic:
Looking for a client developer and scripter/dev!

The red circles indicate stuff that was imported from other maps and/or was created by myself, or Kozmo. Tell me again how much you made yourself? ^_^
vN9ORCG.png

That explains my point. Good day.

By the way, I could care less if I'm not on the "team" or not..considering you even told me yourself there is no Team. Necronia is the server I am working for, and I am glad to be doing so.

Excuse me? Where did those maps come from then, show me the maps posted on here with links to downloads (besides orc fort obviously and the cath~ by luffy). Mostly everything you've circled are maps that I've imported from my previous work. If you have no proof to back up your claims then just stop with your foolishness. I even told you that most of it was from an old 8.1 server from back in the day that me and my friends worked on, and as I stated before the only things I've really used from OTLand is that under ground cathedral by Luffy, and that one 3 stage quest (which doesn't even amount to 1% of my map). Oh, and Orc Fort is being completely removed and re-done when the story is written up to that point (even though its been re-vamped), I have a completely different idea for that area.

By the way, what I ment when I said there is no team. Is that you, kozmo and I were no team, that was a joke. I mean look at everything I brought into the map, while there's only around 5% done by you and kozmo.

I mean lets be completely honest, this is all you and kozmo helped create:
lffgj.jpg

I must say, congratulations on your minimal amount of effort. Everything else was created be me and my previous team.

Any-who, go play with your Potato Skin and continue slacking off doing nothing.

@Topic,

Calling all scripters, client-developers, story-writers and mappers to the table!

With the beta almost done, I would like to have as many people as possible on the team so that we can continue to push forward and bring new content once the release.

Post here with an application or private message me!

Regards,
Extrodus

Last edited:
@Peroxide,
Thank you sir.

@Topic,
The Beta Story line has been completely written, and is being scripted/developed this weekend then being tested for before the launch. In this case, we need to find a web developer to create a unique template for the website. You must be able to script new codes/customize what the buttons do and what are on the pages. ~depends on how well you can do this, you may be payed for your services~

Back