• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Argonia RPG 9.6 - Calling for a team of great minds!

Map Progress is coming along beautifully - lets get some scripters working on Aragon!

Would really love to get some people working on this! Please message me if you have any interest, this will be online one day why not help it progress faster and be part of the action? PM or post here!

Name: Jorge Felix / Alush
Languages: English/Spanish
Position Requesting: Mapper
Experience: nice:)
Previous Work: I've worked in Padventures.com and others project:)

@Alush,
Would love to see some of your pieces. Do you have anything you could show me? It would be great to have another set of hands to help on the map.

ALSO LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER TO GET THE QUESTS LINES DONE! EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN IN NPC TEXT/KEYWORD FORMATION ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS HAVE IT TURNED INTO SCRIPTS!

Hope to see some developers hoping on this project!

@Alush,
Would love to see some of your pieces. Do you have anything you could show me? It would be great to have another set of hands to help on the map.

ALSO LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER TO GET THE QUESTS LINES DONE! EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN IN NPC TEXT/KEYWORD FORMATION ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS HAVE IT TURNED INTO SCRIPTS!

Hope to see some developers hoping on this project!

i can vouch for alush :> helped me a bit with my project a while back, quite a decent mapper.
Glad to see you're still going bro.. what ever happened to your other project? :>

Oh we've always been kicking, just my 2 previous scripters have been consumed in school and I think they may be moving on to bigger and better things in life leaving no time for tibia if you know what I mean. So I've just been working with my mappers developing areas and ideas until I find the right developer/script with the right price that can meet monthly goals for the server development or my old scripters/devs get back on the project.

Btw, what other project? If you mean warsoft, that is my RL project which is something I've been working on to atleast have something online to work with and create a stable environment so I know how to handle things for when Aragon comes online and becomes a sister server.

@Staff Decision,
I think I'm going to give Alush a try out this week and see what he can produce for aragon ;3 Can't wait! The mapping thread will be updated soon aswell.

Name:Jonathan
Languages:Swedish and good English
Position Requesting: Want to try-out for mapper
Experience: Been mapper, and/or CM/helper on a hanfull of servers.
Previous Work:Me and my friends hosted a 8.6 rl map some time ago.

My special areas in mapping is detail and making quality, i like doing quest or just improve the map with more detail and features.

I'm not one to turn down low post members, but can you please show me some work of yours? Real Maps aren't previous work, that is the CIPSOFT map.

Name: Joel/ArCad00r
Languages:English
Position Requesting: All/Any
Experience:8+ years; webdesign, graphics, programming//4+years OTserv mangement and operation(1 year@ spiderOT as coowner/admin//net+,a+, security+, CCNA, MCTS, MCITP certified.
Previous Work: portfolio under construction - tibia work with spiderOT as co-owner/admin.

I have a ton of experience and a degree as a Network Systems Engineer. I can pretty much help in all areas of course I have strong points - email me or msg here and we can discuss further!

-Arc.

Oh sweet jesus, a programmer! You honestly made my day with your application, you could help in so many areas. Securing the network on the host, and develop our scripts. Thank you so much for applying, I will be contacting you through PM to get more information from you. In the mean time, if you don't have skype could you please download it and make an account. That's the way I connect with all other team members, and just with people in general. Thanks again, can't wait to get things moving!

ahh i meant aragon n saw this called argonia and thought u made a new project xD sahahsha.

Glad to see you still working on it, if when i am not so busy; you still need a lil help with anything (since im into lua also now) - whether it be mapping, spriting, designing or scripting, i will be able to help a little :). So maybe in the next few weeks if you drop me a pm or message me on skype i can do so :)

regards + good luck

p.s. skype - "Mitchell Taylor - Ghostx"

Definitely, I'll message you soon and we can try to get some scripts done, or depending on how well our new scripter/developer manages we'll see about making a webdesign or some new items for aragon ;3

I'll get my hands on Skype today, got some running around to do. But the ill be home to script and study :p
We can hopefully talk more through Skype. What time zone are you!?

-Arc.

@Arc~,
I am EST time zone, I live in Ontario, Canada. Can't wait to hear from you on skype, sent you an email with some information that you requested.

@Zasranets,
With Arcadoor joining the team as a scripter/developer I hope to see progress made in the sense that the first 5-6 areas of the game will be scripted in + fully functional allowing me to launch a beta to better develop vocations/spells and other things of that nature. Three of the starting areas are done, there just 3 more to go then we will be able to do some testing. I can't give you a estimated time, since Arc~ has only just joined and we have yet to agree on the terms of how often he will script and what he will be paid. But I can atleast say that during the summer time we will have a beta launched, since our main scripter that has helped us get to where we are with our scripts/systems will be back working on the server!

Aragon coming soon to a server list near you!

Last edited:
Surname : Dreimus
Languages: French (native), English (C2), Creole (C2), Spanish (C1)
Position Requesting: Story Writer (but I also can help in Webdesigning or programming)
Experience : I've played so many real RPG's, making many histories about virtuals characters on many games, writing of forums as Tutorial writers (It was in French but I can translate them).

I can link you some histories about me chars but they are in french (here or there for example)

Previous Work : I'm actually studying computer sciences, but I've made some 8.6 servers and designed some website I can't share there because of privacy protection I'd never program in XML or LUA but I'm programming in JAVA and C since 2010.

You can contact me there for any informations.

Kind regards,

Dreimus

Last edited:
@Dreimus,
Responded, thanks for the great application!

To the top, lets get some more!

Name: Gianni.

I would like to apply for the job as mapper.
I have alot of experience with mapping, my mind is always exploding from ideas when i start to map.
In every detail i go thru, like little stones in a corner a white littile corner on grass.
With ice, and underground i have alot of experience too. i must say more with underground.
Town editing is nice but not my finest works. Like i said underground quests etc. is my best work.

Would love to be part of this team!

Time each day:
17:00-00:30
weekends im not always home i make alot of trips to other citys. but otherways the whole weekend.

PM me for skype information.

Would love to see some scripters/programmers post some applications.

This looks very interesting, so I would like to apply and see this to completion.
Name: Guido
Languages: English, Dutch
Position Requesting: Scripter
Experience: I've been working in lua for ot's for 2-3 years now I think, over those years I have gathered alot of experience over all the ways of scripting in tibia.
Previous Work: I have lots of solo projects I started, though never finished because I'm a terrible mapper :p If you want some examples of things I created we can discuss that over pm's or something like that.

Hope to hear from you.
Greetings,
Dudeim

Back