• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aridia, custom OT.

Did you even read the storyline?

This server has some RL Tibia quests which will help you on your journey to cleanse Aridia.(items)
There will be custom quests helping you aswell, but also slowly giving you clues.

The main part of this is to fight Belial, and bring back the magical key (which has the power of each vocation together), before Belial steals a true hero's soul (currently, your playing character)

No I didn't read your little story, sorry. They are boring and un-interesting to me on a level you cannot comprehend. They all blend in and they are all pretty much the same. So to answer my question, I'll take that as "nothing". I just want to know what skill in coding that you poses that will make this server have something unique besides a story and another map.

No I didn't read your little story, sorry. They are boring and un-interesting to me on a level you cannot comprehend. They all blend in and they are all pretty much the same. So to answer my question, I'll take that as "nothing". I just want to know what skill in coding that you poses that will make this server have something unique besides a story and another map.

Where's the problem, a well detailed custom map with nice quests is something that would make the server special, there are no good custom maps out there.

So basicly the unique storyline (which is the main part of this ot) has nothing to do?
Because obviously other custom ot's has used real-life meanings of demonic/angelic beings such as Belial, Azmodan, Leo?
Not to mention other custom OT's def. got a 'last boss' & such things, like a normal RPG game?
Ofcourse, you can PvP aswell, but every OT doesn't have a 'last boss', it's just all the same.
Orsha, ferumbras, morgaroth.... the list goes on. This OT offers you the normal RPG feeling, work together to slay down Belial, or die trying.

If you want me to spoonfeed you:
- New map. (parts of RL Maps aswell)
- New quests. (parts of RL Quests aswell)
- New creatures. (Azmodan creature, Belial, some of their minions)
- New NPCs. (Azmodan NPC)
- New storyline.
- Modified items.
- New meaning of PKers (outlaws)

This OT isn't meant to be something like those counter strike projects, it's meant to be based on a storyline, something I believe the RL tibia lacks.

I would strongly suggest you to read the storyline, either over time or all at once.
Good games rely on a good storyline as much as the coding does.

:)

Also, you could help us out saying what there's missing. :p

Last edited:
Grehy, simple as this. You don't like the project, you don't want to support it then stop commenting on the thread. Your wasting your life, and our time. So spare yourself the bullshit.

Grehy, simple as this. You don't like the project, you don't want to support it then stop commenting on the thread. Your wasting your life, and our time. So spare yourself the bullshit.

Woah, calm down. This is the discussion forum if I'm not mistaken, I would like to voice my opinion and discuss your little project. You're the only one wasting your time, making angry replies and getting upset over someone not liking your little project.

Anyway, sounds kind of boring to me. I'm all for RPG but not some big story-line that some teenager wrote up and thinks is "cool". Good luck, but I certainly will never play it myself. :)

Woah, calm down. This is the discussion forum if I'm not mistaken, I would like to voice my opinion and discuss your little project. You're the only one wasting your time, making angry replies and getting upset over someone not liking your little project.

Anyway, sounds kind of boring to me. I'm all for RPG but not some big story-line that some teenager wrote up and thinks is "cool". Good luck, but I certainly will never play it myself. :)
Nobody is angry buddy, your just irritating. Your not discussing anything. Your 'opinion' can be kept to yourself because your 'opinion' really isn't helping.

Nobody is angry buddy, your just irritating. Your not discussing anything. Your 'opinion' can be kept to yourself because your 'opinion' really isn't helping.

Sure I am, have you even read my posts? I'm very sorry that you don't like my opinion, but unfortunately enough I'm still going to post it. If you don't like it well then, that's too bad. Sorry if I made you upset :)

Like I said before, I'm not upset. You should learn how to read. Enough of this, because I'm wasting my time with you.

Here is a mini-map of the server.
20uvkhv.jpg

I had respect for you untill you started disrespecting me.
No, if you knew anything about the storyline then you would know it's one of the persian legends.
Just as the big bird of prey.

Again, story lines matters as much as the coding does - boring storyline boring game

Do you think the Zelda series would have been so popular, if they didn't have a storyline?
Do you think 'pokemon' series/games would have been so popular, if they didn't have a storyline?

Think about it instead of disrespecting me. Yes I'm a teenager, but obviously my mind aint.

Grehy, are you jealous or what, lol? why so mean? &' what do you mean with little project? They spend much time to get here -.-'

Last edited:
Grehy, are you jealous or what, lol? why so mean? &' what do you mean with little project? They spend much time to get here -.-'

Jealous of what? Mean? I'm not jealous or being mean, just saying what I think of this thread and people over-reacting at one person not having something positive to say about it. If I had a thread like this, I would rather someone be honest about what they think than 50 people commenting "wow nice map ++" or "omg nice, good job xD". If you don't like my posts, no one is forcing you to read them.

map doesnt look to terribly big, nor does it look like it has good respawns, but idk thats just my general view, anyways gl on a good custom ot :p

map doesnt look to terribly big, nor does it look like it has good respawns, but idk thats just my general view, anyways gl on a good custom ot :p
How can you tell if the map has "good" respawns from looking at the mini-map? Boy people these days can take a tiny detail and make a full 100 page story out of it.

a good respawn can mean anything, size, quantity, and area mean something. IMO its 4 towns and 2 dinky lil towns with a few small and a few large hunting spots slamd around them, IMO that doesnt result in a good ingame experience with the spawns, most likely have to pass 1 or 2 spawn areas to get to what you want?..especially if your heading south east area..

Also my opinion of a good respawn is probably different that of yours, im a mapper aswell as most people are and i do have a different taste for a map and that one doesnt look at all like my taste. Obviously there are going to be dragons, orc, troll,cyc, and other basic shit. but another thing by any good resp is i dont see any swamps on the map, i dont see any desert area's, or any good forrestry areas.

Needs main roads, with area's that venture off into wilderness. No roads= no "storyline" that has been stated exist in this server. How did the people settle down or get anywhere without roads? brought their houses and moving supplies on their backs?... if ur making an rpg map style ot need to understand RPG STYLE MAPPING. thats all. dont care if you reply or spam me for apparently being a little too stereotypical for your taste today.

a good respawn can mean anything, size, quantity, and area mean something. IMO its 4 towns and 2 dinky lil towns with a few small and a few large hunting spots slamd around them, IMO that doesnt result in a good ingame experience with the spawns, most likely have to pass 1 or 2 spawn areas to get to what you want?..especially if your heading south east area..

Also my opinion of a good respawn is probably different that of yours, im a mapper aswell as most people are and i do have a different taste for a map and that one doesnt look at all like my taste. Obviously there are going to be dragons, orc, troll,cyc, and other basic shit. but another thing by any good resp is i dont see any swamps on the map, i dont see any desert area's, or any good forrestry areas.

Needs main roads, with area's that venture off into wilderness. No roads= no "storyline" that has been stated exist in this server. How did the people settle down or get anywhere without roads? brought their houses and moving supplies on their backs?... if ur making an rpg map style ot need to understand RPG STYLE MAPPING. thats all. dont care if you reply or spam me for apparently being a little too stereotypical for your taste today.
This is when I stop arguing because your retarded. No roads? hmmm wtf are those gray lines then that looks like a road? No desert? Hmm, how do you know that won't be added? No forestry areas? What the fuck is in a a forest besides wolves, bears, and other random creatures? The majority of the map is grasslands, but yet there is not even "forestry".

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind constructive criticism, but this isn't constructive at all. All of the things you are pointing out are not even a major factor in the server. You won't know how the map looks until you actually play the damn server, so stop making huge observation based on a tiny mini-map. Do us all a favor and go back to Xazera, if that's what you call a RPG server which Sam didn't even make himself.

Jealous of what? Mean? I'm not jealous or being mean, just saying what I think of this thread and people over-reacting at one person not having something positive to say about it. If I had a thread like this, I would rather someone be honest about what they think than 50 people commenting "wow nice map ++" or "omg nice, good job xD". If you don't like my posts, no one is forcing you to read them.

Nothing is wrong if you dislike it but when you start saying that a storyline is ridicolous, & only teenagers needs it then I get annoyed.

okay........ by looking at the world map you can see if it has good respawns or not..... :thumbup:
No really, this is just the basic map. You haven't seen the underground nor the mountains.

"dragons, orc, troll,cyc, and other basic shit", so because clever people found out that hunting dragons at X level, results in less potions etc. while giving good experience?
come on, there's a reason why you hunt rotworms at level 9, there's a reason why you hunt minos later, there's a reason why you hunt water eles as a MS.
& no, there is other kinds of creatures aswell.

"No roads= no "storyline" that has been stated exist in this server"
Again, did you even read the storyline?
A giant abyss in the middle of everything, yes people will obviously go there, make roads & party while being attacked by undead dragons, demons etc.

You're allowed to state your opinion, but please check things before you say it. About the desert/forestry thing though, I agree with you. Svamps are at underground aswell.

Last edited:
I hope you add more custom things, atm this looks like a real map with a one custom island ..
Red surrounded = copied

20uvkhv.jpg

Back