• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aridia, custom OT.

The custom part looks good, I like the shape, but don't ruin the mapping with all that real tibia stuff. :/

The only RL stuff is for the RL wellknown quests, aswell as a few modified hunting places.
Different NPCs will be used for custom quests aswell, this includes NPCs at Edron.

A few screenshots from testing:

Zefrael The Summoner - A skillful magician using his abnormal strong powers to summon the most unwanted creatures at our world. Zefrael, as the only one, has mastered two different spells unknown to the world of Aridia; A catastrofal ice block freezing all humans entering it for 3 seconds. A few who was extremely lucky to survive, reported that they could still use their spell, however they could not move while frozen. Another dangerous spell from Zefrael, is his human army. He may summon those to quickly stun other humans for 1.5 seconds, then they'll vanish as if nothing had happened. The same survivors again reported that during the stun, you won't be able to use any spells at all, but you will be able to move. On the top of that, does Zefrael use a sort of exploison, to steal 50% of the maximum mana from any enemies in his field. This makes Zefrael an extremely dangerous enemy, attacking him alone is pure death.

Frozen Horror: (Zefrael The Summoner only spell)
w2hdt2.png

Stun Wave: (Zefrael The Summoner only spell)
5n7pkj.png

Zefrael using both normal spells aswell as summoning:
2s7cpj5.png

Azmodan:
x1y8id.png

I said that I would still be able to host it, but I cannot work on the server as much because I rarely have time to.

Back