• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aridia, custom OT.

cake

Banned User
Reaction score
Coming Soon
AridiaOT

Are you ready for a real RPG server? Where you can explore the maps for hours and many new things? Where you have to work as a team to get through quests? Well, if your ready then this is the server for you. AridiaOT is full of non-stop action, from finding many different hunting zones, to finding hidden quests. You can expect nothing but the best from AridiaOT, from a fully active staff, to weekly updates and many different unique features. Here are some of the things that you can currently find on AridiaOT.

You can find quests such as the Demon Helmet quest, Demon Oak, Annihilator, Inquisition, Blue Legs, Killing in the name of, Svargrond Arena, custom quests plus many more. Also, you'll be able to use many new features such as stackable items, all of the 8.6 items and the outfits as well. Now you can look at our beautiful map.

68wifs.png

ncmau9.png

6nw85j.png

154yadj.png

mb651z.png

23m4xgx.png

jpx3rp.png

11jspyx.png

clipboard14m.png

clipboard15.png

If you are interested in learning more details about the server, feel free to ask. Expect the server to be ready very soon as well!

I want to thank Hawar, as he is the guy who made me be able to do this :) Best blessings.

Last edited:
Okay, the mapping looks great for my taste.
Let's just hope donations won't ruin a server with such great potential!

Okay, the mapping looks great to me.
Let's just hope donations won't ruin a server with such great potential!

I'll design team quests for most of the items available in the shop :p
However they will be hard, since some people decides to donate which will result in some sort of gift chosed by them :)

When it comes online ? Any webpage ?
Once the server is at the stage to be launched, the webpage will be setup. We'll try to keep donations as simple as possible but feel free to give us suggestions on what to add and what not to add.

This absolutly got my interest, i've been tired of all the RLmap ot's that exist now-adays..
i'd love to see this when it comes out :)

This absolutly got my interest, i've been tired of all the RLmap ot's that exist now-adays..
i'd love to see this when it comes out :)
Aren't we all tired of real maps? We're working on trying to get it released within this week.

Back